Chapter 49

Laura POV

we have been driving for about 20 minutes and I swear the mall was only 10 minutes away from the house but I just sat there and looked out the window. No matter what I think or do I can't get Ross out of my head. Finally the car stopped but we weren't at the mall. We were at the beach.

L: guys whats going on?
R: Just relax.
V: come on
L: okay fine.

Rydel, Vanessa and Raini walked by my side down the beach. As we were walking closer down to the shore I saw a tall blonde boy in a suit. I looked closer and it was Ross with the guys. We walked closer to the guys and I looked into Ross' eyes.

L: Ross w-what are you doing?
RL: Just listen. I wrote this song just for you when we stopped being friends and when I developed feelings for you.

Your love is all I need believe me. I may not say it quite as much as I should. But when I say I love you darling that means for good. So open up your heart and let me in. And I will love you, til forever. Until death do us part we'll be together. So take my hand and hold on tight. And We will get there. And This I Swear.

I started to cry. This was seriously the sweetest thing ever. I saw everyone surround us and they were looking at us in an 'aweh' look. I started to tear up

L: Ross I-
RL: (Interrupts Laura by putting his index finger on her lips) shh. Just come here.

*A/N Flashback to an Auslly episode*

I gave Ross a bear hug and he kisses my forehead and whispers into my ear.

RL: I'm sorry for thinking Skylar was you.
L: and I'm sorry for not believing you.
RL: I love you so much Laura. Never forget that.
L: I love you too.
Raura: (kissed)
Ry&R&V: Aweh!
Ri&Ro&Ryl&ER&Calum: Get A Room
Raura: (looks at everyone, blushes and giggles)

A/N Yay they made up! I love it! but I wonder what skylar will do with them when she figures out their back together.

Song - This I Swear by Nick Lachey

~Shania