15 ~ Choices...

Evie's POV

The whole dorm room was in a chaos. Jay had messed up... literally. We stood at the door and just stared at him. He hit the wall with his fists. I gasped, he was upset and angry, I got it... Something had happened to him. I was the first one who stepped closer.

"Jay. What has happened?" I whispered trying to calm him.

Jay stopped and looked at me, "Evie, stay away. I don't wanna hurt you too", he said back tears in his eyes.

I didn't listen but went to hug him. After a minute or two he hugged back. "You can tell me", I whispered to his ear. When I pulled back I saw the others right behind me. Then I looked back at Jay.

He nodded at us and started to speak, "I did hurt her... she said she was alright... but... I heard when she told the truth to him..." I could see sadness in his eyes.

"How stupid are you?" Mal snapped on him. I sent her a glare knowing what she was about to say. The timing was terrible to start blaming Jay. However, she had already decided to go all the way, "Did you really think she felt nothing when she heard about you and Elaina? I saw the pain in her eyes when I saw her this morning! You really don't get anything before you literally hear it!" Mal yelled at Jay. Jay stared at her tears in his eyes. I had never seen him crying before. I gave him a pity glance and we hugged again.

"I still love her", he whispered to me.

"I know and you'll get her back, I promise", I whispered back while Mal cleaned the dorm with some spell.

"I won't", he said, "She was today with..." he went quiet and looked at the ground.

"With who?" Carlos asked curiously.

"Finn", Jay whispered but I heard that.

"Jay please. That doesn't mean anything. She won't ever be with someone else that fast", I said, "Couple of days ago she thought that you two are together. She even rejected..." I covered my mouth with my hands when the other three stared at me.

"What? Rejected who?" Jay was angry... again.

"Can't tell", I said quickly and tried to leave the room but Jay stopped me.

"Who?" Jay asked furious.

I sighed, "She met an old mate of ours and he kind of tried to kiss her but nothing happened", I tried to get out again but now Jay grabbed my hand.

"Who?"

"Gil", I said quietly and get finally away.

"I'll kill him", heard Jay muttering while I ran out of the dorm.

~~~~~~

Jay's POV

I didn't know what to think. There was too much things in my head. I was angry, upset and sad at the same time. I just sat on my bed crying. Mal had spoken out the truth... I didn't even deserve her.

"Jay, you need to get hold of yourself. If you want her back you have to fight", Carlos said encouragingly.

I wiped off my tears. He was right, I should stop pitying myself and do something concrete to get Hannah back. I sighed.

Carlos nodded understandingly, "I'm sure you will. After all, you know she still cares about you. That's something", he smiled a bit.

"Thank you Carlos", he was being indispensable help and I was super thankful.

We were silent for a while until he continued, "Have you actually even broke up with Elaina yet?" he asked sheepishly.

My eyes widened as I realized I hadn't even tried to explain her the situation, "I'll go to find her. This isn't right for her either", I continued and left our dorm room.

~~~~~~

Elaina's POV

Why me? Why all the injustice always happened to me? I knew I sounded pathetic. I was alone in the room because Audrey had broken up with Chad and Lonnie went frantically to him. I was happy for her but I just couldn't stop dreaming about Jay. I knew we were together just about a day and I hadn't spoken with him ever since I had found out he was actually with my worst enemy, oh, I mean cousin. Suddenly I heard a knock from the door which cut of my daydreaming. I went to open it. There was Ben behind it.

"Hey. How are you?" he asked politely as always.

My eyes widened. Why would he wanna know? "Good. Why are you asking?" I stared at him.

"I'm worried about you", he explained.

"Well, there's no reason", I answered coldly.

He grabbed my hand, "I think there is. Have you spoken with your cousin yet?"

"Why would I?" I answered quickly and pulled my hand off his grip.

"That's what I'm talking about. Your reactions. I'm afraid you'll hurt someone. You shouldn't be alone with those feelings. Please talk to someone, don't reject help..."

"I'm not my mother!" I had heard enough and slammed the door close.

I gasped as I realized the door handle was frozen. I stepped back in shock. What if he had been right? I tried to calm down. Then I heard another knock. I was immediately full of rage. I opened the door, "How dare you come to my door again? Haven't you done enough?!" I yelled when I realized it wasn't Ben. It was Jay. He started to leave but I quickly yelled after him. He glanced at me.

"I was expecting someone else", I tried to explain.

Jay stepped closer, "You're not angry at me?" he looked surprised.

"Actually I am. But not that angry", I said and smiled a little. He smiled back. I had forgotten how amazing he looked while smiling.

"I need to tell you something", he said staring at me. Could it be? Could he want me vack... and forget her?

"When you heard about my past... you know what I mean... I never spoke with you about that. I treated you so wrong..." I cut him off by kissing him. He froze for a moment and then pushed me away and shook his head. Then he started to speak again, "Look, I really care about you and I was an total idiot when I didn't break up with you like I should have done... I used you, I didn't know that then but I never loved you either... I'm so sorry", he looked at the ground.

He didn't want to be with me anymore. He just felt guilty when he left me like that. I couldn't believe it. I tried to fight for the tears but I felt one falling down my cheek.

I couldn't say anything and after a while Jay turned to look back at me, "You'll forgive me?" he smiled hopefully. I nodded slowly even though I didn't want to give up. Jay nodded back and walked out of the room. I felt so bad... but I had to let him go...