This Is Quick, Listen To My Words

I can't be on this for too long. I've picked Wattpad because it's not like going on FaceBook and typing this out; the average person doesn't know what wattpad is, but enough people do. Okay, I have to say/ask one thing: why must you girls/guys fawn over Creepypasta? The truth needs to come out, and I'll finally deliver it for you.

Creepypasta, the stories, they're not real. The Creepypasta "mascot" figures, well some are. You can find news/police reports on some of these sociopaths and I need to tell you...stop trying to reach out to them. The fantasy world you live in where you think they'll give you remorse, or spare your life is bullshit. Understand that they don't feel emotions, they don't care about you, and they definitely won't let you live.

Think of our philosophy for a moment, you see our faces and we'll let you go? Does that make much sense. The airy, "I won't tell anyone!" promise means nothing to us, and we don't care about your significance. You could be a person who lives on the streets, or the President's daughter for all we care; if we have our sights set on you, you could be damn sure we're coming after you.

The fucking truth must come out, because I am sick of you fangirls and fanboys manipulating the truth about us. For example, Mr. Slenderman would never recruit measly little humans such as yourselves. He doesn't care if you go around carving trees, cutting yourself, stabbing others, or even going to the lengths of promising your self-sacrifice to him. He does not care.

"Jeff The Killer" is real, but his name isn't Jeff, and his story isn't right. The only thing that is accurate is he had a brother and he killed his family. His brother, "Liu", didn't survive the murder, so he's out of the picture.

BEN_Drowned is real, but he can't turn into a fucking person. You realize that he's only a virus? He was a target virus created by someone, and whenever the creator would type in an IP address, BEN_62819 (BEN_Drowned) would go after that person. BEN isn't a person, he doesn't smoke weed, he doesn't drive a car, he doesn't use chips to create a "hologram" for himself. No.

Marble Hornets is fiction.

Let me stop here before I get caught. I don't know how long this will be up, but hopefully a few people will notice it before it gets deleted. Don't message me asking me for more details, you won't receive them. I am going to forget this website and move on with my job.