Rules

1: I want at least 4-5 lined responses and if you can't keep up with that then please do not join as they don't progress the RP very much and then stuff happens and then the RP dies. No controlling others characters, Roleplay in third person and speak in brackets when out of characters.

2: Three characters per person as powers are very restricted.1 Male and Female + any other gender each. 

3: You can be the douchiest person within the RP but as soon as it gets personal or out of hand (So basically if it's out of character) then you will get a warning then a ban. 

4: Kissing is fine so is anything below that but smut must be taken to PM. Cussing is encouraged but make sure to beep out a letter so you don't get reported.

5: Stay on the storyline. Please. You can create branching plots like Romance and rivalries but stick to the main plotline.

6: Romance. Don't let it be a virus or parasite and take over the RP. Please.

7: Forms must be descriptive. I'm actually going to deny forms this time and if you try to twist one of the form rules then it will be denied.

8: People aren't active 24/7 so don't be tagging everyone, every second because it gets annoying. And some people have school as well.

9: Join people who are lonely or invite them into your chain. Please or else I'll put them into a chain depending on where it's going.

10: Eh. 9 annoys me for some reason (Password is the numbers in the rules.)