Dense

Jamie

Madison

"Wow, is hell freezing over? You're calling me this time?"

"Hey I need some help."

"Give me five minutes, your address and directions to the nearest lake, I'll dump the body. you take care of erasing the evidence."

"You don't stop do you? And that's not why I called, but its good to know you've got my back if I end up with a dead body on my hands."

"Compliment accepted. What's up buttercup?"

"Don't ever say that again, its so cheesy. I need help, not cheesy lines."

"Fine, Fun Killer. I'll help, so what's the problem?"

"Well, remember yesterday?"

"My memories not that bad Jamie."

"Yeah well, anyway, May turned up at my doorstep yesterday. That's kinda why I hung up on you."

"Oh. What did she want?"

"Something about wanting to see me? Then she slapped me and ran off again, when she saw I was on the phone. I'm really confused here."

"What do you need my help for?"

"As a girl, I was hoping you'd have some clue as to what was going on."

"Maybe it's because you're dense Jamie."

"So you do know what's going on?"

"No, not really. But I can take a pretty good guess."

"Care to enlighten the rest of us?"

"Why don't you go talk to her?"

"Um, its a bit awkward right now. I saw her this morning and she was really..I don't know...cold?"

"You're denser than lead sometimes. Just talk to the girl, you'll work it out. You always do. Later."

"What do you mean by always?And you've already hung up."