Prologue.

"Good morning..." Harry whispers into my ear.

Our cool bodies are tangled together in a mess underneath the warm sheets that envelope us. The morning light flows through the room, casting a beautiful glow upon Harry's face, revealing his boyish grin. I smile back and bury my head deep into his shoulder. His arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Good morning..." I whisper back, closing my sleepy eyes.

"I can't even begin to tell you how much I've waited for this moment..." Harry whispers, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"To wake up next to me naked again?" I laugh, smiling over at him.

"Well..." he laughs, "the nakedness doesn't hurt but that's not what I was referring to..."

"Oh, then what were you referring to then Mr. Styles?" I ask through a light laugh.

"I was talking about waking up with you in my arms. It's my favorite part of everyday..." He whispers, leaning his head into mine.

"I thought changing the dirty diapers was your favorite part of everyday?" I ask, muffling my silent laughter.

Harry has definitely had his fill of dirty diapers. We've come to the agreement that Gracie saves all of her worst messes for when Harry is on diaper duty. It's become a sort of inside joke between the three of us. Although, I think it's meant to be an inside joke for only the two of them. Harry is absolutely great with Gracie. He's better than I could have ever imagined.

"Ah, the diaper joke again..." He laughs, burying his face into my neck.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself..." I laugh, running my fingers through his disheveled hair.

"I know. It's just who you are..." He laughs, smiling back up at me.

"I guess so..." I shrug, smirking at him devilishly.

"Hey, do you remember our classic steamy morning showers?" Harry asks, tilting his head to the side with a smirk upon his lips.

"How could I ever forget?" I ask, sitting up in the bed.

"How about we take one?" He asks with a slight shrug.

"I mean, I guess we could..." I tease, turning away from him.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Harry laughs, grabbing onto my hands, "you're coming with me miss..."

"Harry..." I whine, being dragged out of the bed.

"Charlie..." He whines back, mocking me.

"Are you mocking me?" I ask through my laughter.

"What?" Harry asks, pulling me into him, "I would never..."

The two of us stand there in front of one another, stark naked, smirks plastered across our faces. It's just like our beginning days as a married couple. The teasing, the steaminess and the undeniable chemistry. It's all still here. It's all still mine. Except this time, I'm not going to screw it up.

vote - comment - etc

Question: What do you guys think? Love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments below!