Ch. 5

Chapter 5

____________

"Its Cold as fuck.."

I Jumped into the passenger seat and jumped up and down acting like a little kid. I heard a thump and I look behind me and see Andy throw Alpha in the back of the truck. 

"Hey! careful with him" 

I glare at LR and him being him just rolls his eyes and shuts the back doors. I look at the heat button and groan happily.

"Finally some damn warmth! It was Cold as fuck"

LR hops in the car and puts on his seatbelt with a click. He looks over to my seatbelt then at me. I Ignored him and waited for him to start the truck.

"Fine when you go flying out the window, it's going to be your funeral, not mine." 

I roll my eyes and he looks to the side of the door and finds the keys by the pedal. He grabs them and starts the car with a smirk. He jerks the car in motion flying down the snowy dirt road. I grab my seat tight and glare at him. 

He looks over at me and smiles at me with those amazing eyes. I shake my head and look forward and hope not to die.

*★*

I woke to a bag of stuff being thrown at me. I jump up and hit the ceiling of the car and groan in irritation. I look at the source of the culprit and to my finding I see LR laughing his ass off while holding his own bag of stuff. 

"You should have seen your face Hypno," He says as he laughs some more while holding the door for supports. I glare and look at the bag in my lap and see whats inside. In the bag, there was a bottle of sprite and some Doritos. At least he got what I liked.

He hoped in the car and couldn't stop giggling.

"It wasn't even that funny" 

His answer was him laughing and I just roll my eyes. 

"Where are we at even?" I say as I open the bag of chips.

"Back In Gotham of course," He says as he's about to start the car. "But we-"

A gun clicks on the side of LR head and we both don't move a muscle. I look in the corner of my eye and see a sweating Alpha breathing hard and giving a look that could kill. I look over at LR and glare at him for not tying Alpha. He makes a hurt face and mouths sorry.

"W-Where the hell are we," Alpha says why darting his eyes between us back and forth.

no one answers. I look at his hand holding the gun and If I could just have one second I could use my powers on him. He hits LR with the back of the gun and LR make a grunting noise. 

"I said, where the hell are we!" He shouts while pressing the gun at me now instead.

I glare back at him through the rear glass and smirk. 

"You're being such a buzz kill daddy, come on lighten up a bit." I say as I turn my body in the front seat facing him now. 

He points the gun at my forehead and starts to pull the trigger. Halfway through his body started jolting with electricity. Blue volts bouncing off his body,  with amazement all I could do was stare. I quickly smack the gun to the side letting it hit the window. I look at LR, his eyes neon blue, and sparks coming from his body as well. 

"Stop, you'll kill him!" 

But he kept on surging Alpha with electricity and wouldn't stop. He was pure rage and anger into one living being. I had to take action. I hope he doesn't get mad at me. I start to feel my eyes turning purple and I stare into LR blue ones. I concentrated breaking down his mental guards, falling one by one. 

"STOP!"

The blue electricity vanished as quick as it came. I look back at Alpha knocked out but still breathing. I sigh in relief. I look at Andy and he looks at me.

"I'ma take a quick nap..." He says as he passes out in the driver's seat.

I sigh and lean my seat back. 

eating one chip at a time.