I love you {y/n}

You guys were running away from the cops. "Hey (y/n)! Wanna race?" lionel asked. You nodded. "Who ever heads home the fastest, wins." Lionel finished. "Way ahead of ya." you winked at Lionel as you started running faster then him. "Hey wait that isn't fair!" Lionel began to run faster.

Beautiful time skip

You won the race. "*pants* how come you beated me?" Lionel panted. "Well, lets just say I run away a lot from perverts." you winked. Lionel blushed. You giggled. Lionel smiled. He walks up to you and stops mid close to your face. You turned red. "L-Lionel?" you stuttered. Out of no where, your lips were pressed against his.

You hesitated, but kissed him back. Lionel parted the kiss. Shades of pink appeared on Lionel's face. "I love you (y/n)." Lionel said. You blushed but smiled. "I love you too Lionel." just as you said that, you hugged Lionel. Lionel hugged you back.

"Come on. The cops don't know where we are yet. Lets flee." Lionel said as he grabs his military bag. "Where are we going?" you asked. "Far away from this place, of course." Lionel smiled. "Alright." you said as you rushed into your room and started packing.

Hey guys! Sorry if this is short, I don't get that much ideas some times. I wanna give a shout out to TWO people and they are Angel_of_rage and hiyori_kuriyama . thank you two all so much for loving this book. I really appreciate it. Well, that's all I have to say.

Btw, this is not the end of Lionel and (y/n)~