Foot wigglers

It was a cold day at School. Emily sat with her feet on top of Liam's huge shrek foot. She did this because there was no other way to relax. In attempt to get Emily to stop Liam wiggled his foot excessively, but alas Emily was a witch and can survive such an attack with ease.

Both Liam and Emily sat in boredom whilst looking up white names for the heck of it. After discovering Emily's name ranked 4 in the whitest of girl names. They realized Jake was number 1 in the male names.

This reminded them of their friend Jake. A witch who lives on the wrong side of town. He never showed up to school because he was always sick. No matter how much soup he ate he never got better. Not even wontons could save him now. Which made Emily very sad.

Liam, Jake, and Emily are very powerful.

Liam was a wizard who had the ability to make things float. On a normal day he would show up to school floating on a giant cello. He also has the power of persuasion which comes in clutch with his Musial ability.

Emily was a witch who could change the weather and see the future. She likes to hide her magic whereas Liam is a lot more open about it and proud.

Then there's Jake. He is the most powerful of them all. He has the power to heal and destroy. Two very different types of magic.

As the two sat in the library they spoke about their favourite childhood character Little Red Riding-hood.

"You see Emily. It's not a hat it's more like a hood."

"The way your describing sounds a lot like a hat Liam."

"No just imagine when you sit down you have your hood up. And when you stand up your hood just kind of disappears"

"So it's a lot like little riding hood then right? That's what I'm calling it now."

Emily and Liam were very confident in the fact no body in the library could hear them and had no idea what they were discussing and actually referring to except for Liam Murphy and Milana. And they didn't care what that pair thought. It was all fun and games anyways.

"Imagine having sex with a girl and she just starts screaming 'little red riding hood!!' And flailing her arms." Liam laughed.

"I'm gonna do that now." Emily said with a straight face for once.

"You have a red riding hood fetish?"

Before Emily could answer this question she was interrupted by the sound of evil.

"I do" grimaced the horrible monster behind her.

Emily stared at Liam in horror whilst he tried not to look at this slimy demon in the eye.

Behind her stood the hall nazi Roz. She fought as Hitler's accomplice in WW11 and has carried one of his children. This explains who would have sex with her. A question Jake and Emily were lacking the answer to.

Emily looked around in fear. How much of their conversation did this troll hear?

Liam realized that Milana and Liam Murphy had disappeared. Maybe they ran away. Or maybe Roz ate them.

Before Liam could speak the other Hall Nazi appeared. She has no name because she's so basic. And no one really cares about her.

"Yo! Roz dog how was daddy H?" No name asked. Referring to hitler.

This gave the two a chance to run and escape. After running across the school they stood behind a garbage bin panting.

Emily looked down at the trash bin landing at her knees and said

"This is a pretty shit hiding spot"

"I agree with you because you're a genius and god let me go grab your coat and we'll leave"

Emily stood waiting for Liam her new royal servant to fetch her coat when a note fell out of her pocket.

"Meet me at the park - SS"

Could this be from Jake the soup spoon? There's no way if he hasn't been at school. But Emily was dumb and planned to go anyways.