Letter for Triple H

Yeah, exactly. I just write a letter to Triple H, on the basis on which he supposed to hired me, even if it will be just a try in a WWE Performance Center. And I'm going to send it to his private and official adresses and even to his e-mail. I will spam him as long as he finally read it. He has to. Well, withouth dragging, this is contents of that letter:

"Honorable Mr. Lavesque

I'm writing to you with only a litte drop of hope, that You will actually read it. But I can swear- if You do, You won't regret that few minutes spent with this letter in your hands.

As far as I know, You called yourseft a Hunter. And that's great, 'cause You have a knack to this. You have hunted and brought to the WWE many big names like Finn Balor, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sasha Banks and lot others. But for sure You're also a amibitious man. That's why I'm writing to You. Maybe it's time to get higher? Maybe it's time to advance from hunter to creator? That's right, I'm not another wrestler, which You bring from NJPW, ROH and other indys federation. I'm a carte blanche. I will create my reptutation from scratch. And this is Your decision, will you decide to help me. With or without your support, I will do this. I will get that WWE contract sooner or later. I will be a legend. In next century WWE Universe will still remember me as a legend comparable to Hulk Hogan or You. You know why? Becouse I live and breath my future succes. Nothing else hold me up. Only dream about career in the WWE. That's why I work hard, while my peers have a party time and enjoy them youth. I don't. 'Cause I know that my hard work will be sooner or later appriciated. Yeah, the truth is, that I have only sixteen years old, and insted of having a boyfriend, going out with my girl-friends I'm training harder than anyone in my age could take by eleven hours in a week, I'm learning spanish and I finding a way to finale make my dreams come true. I have been trained martial arts since I was five. After eleven years of trainings I'm proud to know aikido, karate, brazilian ju-jitsu and MMA. I'm probably first teenage You know, which can use katana and kendo stick. I'm not afraid of pain. I came to my MMA Club knowing, that there is no women here. And after only eight months of painful trainings I can handle a thirty-years old soldier in cage. After only eight months of trainings, my coach already decided to took me to a Polish Amateur MMA Championship. That means something. That means I was born to do that. I did not have contact with pro-wrestling, but I'm sure under your wings I'll master it as quickly, as I master MMA. Just imagine it. You could be like a God, I could be your Adam. You can create me from swamp to ture geatness. And I think it wouldn't be hard with my self-denial and your genius. Just give me a chance, like someone gave it to you in the past. That's all I need.

If You want me in Performance Center, I would sell my soul, to get money to flight, and accomodation and I WILL BE THERE. I already has a visa, so one problem less. I'm ready to work and train as much as You will want. I will learn whatever You want me to learn. I will fight any adverity to get on top. I'm not afraid of sweat, hurt and grogginess. I can throw everything, my whole polish life, to work in WWE. If that's what it take, I can even leave school and subordinate all my life to my trainings. And all what You need to do it's believe me, and give me a chance. Do It, Triple H, and in a few years, You will be able to step into the ring and give WWE Universe a speech how You created me from the dust. "

What do ya think?