1

I was walking down the streets of New York shivering. I wrapped the scarf around my neck tighter with my free hand. In my other hand was a piping hot pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. My black boots clicking with every step I take. I just finished going to some shops and my mom wanted me to bring her something. Coffee obviously. My phone chimed and I pulled it out. I hate December.

Mandy- Hey girl! Let's go out tonight I'm totally bored.

Rayne- I really don't feel like it.

Mandy- for me?

Rayne- Ugh. Fine you're lucky you're-

I bumped into a hard chest and my coffee fell to the ground. I looked up and saw a guy with blonde quiffed hair and beautiful light brown eyes. Anybody you'd see in the street would kindly apologize and you'd continue with your day. He wasn't any guy though.

He was justin bieber. The 'bad boy' of our school.

"Watch where the fuck your going!" He spat sending me a cold glare.

"Fuck off. Maybe you should watch where your going asshole." I replied rolling my eyes. He smirked as I walked away. It's like he likes to make people mad. He's the kind of person who laughs when you cry.

Forget the coffee. Ugh. I hate people. Especially douchebags like him. I pulled out my phone.

Rayne- I'd love too.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and continued walking to my car.

Oops! I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Rayne Brooks. Right now i live in New York and it's freezing outside right now. I'm a senior in highschool. Thank goodness it's almost over! My best friend is Amanda, but I call her mandy. I have brown hair and bright blue eyes.

I turned up the heat and turned on the radio. And I started driving home.

Once I got home I parked my car and walked up to my house. I unlocked the door and once I got inside I put my keys on the hook. I took off my coat and hung it up also. I went to the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I said and she smiled.

"Hey sweetie! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm okay. Hey, I'm going out with mandy tonight. We're just going to a party or something."

"Okay. But no drinking and no grandchildren before your married." She sighed.

"I know mom." I laughed.

"Did you get my coffee?" She asked. Oh shit. That dick made me drop it. I know I wasn't paying attention, but it takes two to run into each other.

"No. Some douche from school from school made me drop it." I shrugged.

"Please none of that language in my house."

"Okay mom."

My phone chimed and I pulled it out.

Mandy- Great! Pick you up at 7!

I didn't reply and went up to my room. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair, body, and shaved. I got out and dried off. I went to my closet and looked through it. It's a party so..I'm just going to wear some jeans. It's too cold for skimpy dresses. I got out black skinny jeans, a black mesh bodysuit (you could see my black bra right through it), and a leather jacket. I put on my combat boots and put on darker makeup. I closed my jacket because mother would kill me if she saw my shirt. I grabbed my purse and began walking downstairs. It's around 6:45 and Mandy's always early. I heard a beep and I yelled bye and ran out.