The Party(LAST PART)

Foxy's POV

The rebuilding of Mangle went great! It would of taken less time if BB wasn't so distracted. "Hey, uh what's this?" Asked BB curiously  about to poke Mangle with a knife. "Hey! BB you know what that is! It's a knife." I said firmly grabbing it from him. "No, your saying it wrong! It's ka-nife. I thought you were smart Foxy." Said BB shaking his head in disappointment. I face palmed myself I got back to work of Mangle's leg. The manual said to attach the bigger piece then the lower half of her leg. As I  followed the steps I realized that it was too quite. "BB? Where are you?" I said just realizing he wasn't in the room. I walked around the small room and then got tripped over. I got up looking under the table. What I saw was terrible. BB took off his pants. I covered my eyes traumatized by his underwear. "What the hell is on your underwear!" I yell from that cringeful moment. "Oh, It's Thomas the train. Puppet gave it to me since I didn't have any before. "BB, Are you retarded?"I asked BB in the  most calmest voice possible. "If retarded means smart, then yes!" He said in a cheerful voice. I shook my head, BB is really stupid. I mean seriously I don't even know why he was created. I finished Mangle's leg, and worked on her back. After screwing on the last piece she was finished. "Wow,We did great Foxy!" Said BB in excitement as we pushed her out the parts and service room. "You mean I did great BB." I said responding back. Now the party can really begin.

Bonnie's POV

After Chica woke up, I got so excited. I threw her dress in her hands and pushed her into the bathroom. "Hurry Hurry! We don't have much time!' I rushed her closing the door. "We have all the time in the world Bon!" Replied Chica giggling. *That's what you think. I looked around wondering who had said that, but I found no one so I shrugged it off. I then thought back to earlier when Freddy starting yelling about Chica unconscious. His tone sounded like mine when she went missing the first time. Does he still care for Chica? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Chica came out of the bathroom. Her hair was put into a bun with a little pizza pin in it. She had a beautiful yellow dress with a black belt around the waist. "You look beautiful Chica." I responded to her as she look nervous. "Thanks! Let's go check on the others." She said with a cheerful voice. We walked out of the bathroom into the party room and everyone had their suits on. "Oh crap! I forgot my suit,let me change into it and then we can begin." I said just realizing I had spent too much time with Chica instead of worrying about my own suit. I grabbed it from the chair an rushed to the bathroom. 

Freddy's POV

As soon as Bonnie rushed to the bathroom, I knew this was my chance to talk to Chica. I know I promised Bonnie I wouldn't fall in love with her, but she is so beautiful I couldn't resist. I walked over to Chica as she was having a conversation with toy Bonnie. "Yeah, So anyway can you help me confess-" Toy Bonnie stopped talking as I  approached them. "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation, but can I talk to you Chica?" I asked patiently. Toy Bonnie nodded his head and walked away to the snack table. "What is it Fred?" Sh asked in the most sweetest voice. I rubbed the back of my neck hoping that no one would interrupt us. "Let's talk in the kitchen actually." I suggested. She nodded her head and followed me. I opened the door taking a deep breath. Bonnie is going to kill me if he saw us. "Alright Freddy you can tell me!" She said with excitement. Sighing to myself I began to speak. "Chica, I really love you. Your beautiful,sweet and kind. I know Bonnie is your boyfriend, but I still want a chance with you. You might not love me back, but nothing will ever stop me from loving you." I said finishing off. She was in shock and didn't know what to say. I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. She snapped out of her thoughts, and backed away. "Freddy, What are you doing? You know Bonnie will kill you if he saw you." she said rubbing her arm. She gave me a frown and turned away. I walked up to her and hugged her. "I know Chica, but he won't kill me if he doesn't figure out." I said whispering in her ear. She turned to face me with a confused look. I grabbed her chin pulling her lips closer to mine. I wouldn't let her escape my grasp so I pushed her on the wall. I grabbed her hips and started taking off her unbuttoning her dress. Before I could finally take it off she kicked me in my legs. "Freddy! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" She said in a sensitive yet still mad voice. "I-i'm sorry Chica. I just thought you would accept my feelings. Please don't tell Bonnie." I begged. I could already imagine what he would do to me if he had me in his grasp. She let out a sigh and put on her dress. "Freddy, I don't want to ever speak about this. I won't tell, but you gotta learn how to move on. Now let's go enjoy the party. Bonnie  is probably looking for me." She said answering back. Chica walked past me while patting my back. Then she left the room. I feel bad for her and me. The one thing she will never understand is that I will never move on.