The Introduction

Seems in every movie or story you read, there's this good ending. But for me, nothing good came or nothing good lasted. The last thing I needed to do was go to this party with James.

James was a stand-up kind of guy. He always looked a man in his eye. If he wanted you dead, then you were dead. If money was involved any type of way from drugs to extortion, you'd better believe he had his hands in it.

The last time I heard from him was about a month ago. He walked in my house covered in blood. When I asked if he was okay, the guy laughed and asked to take a shower. Then, he leaves fifty thousand in cash on the bathroom sink. I continued reading Chocolate Flava, a book written by one of my favorite writers Zane. I was about an hour in when I dozed off. I can't say what time he left.

The next morning, the police finds a body about three blocks from my house. The body was wrapped in duct tape with fingers, ears, toes, and private parts missing. No one saw a thing, and no one heard so no one knows. Talking to this guy about anything besides money, drugs, and bitches, he'd laugh you out of court. Not to mention his lawyer never had a case any ways. Witnesses all magically disappear.

James he's my guy and all, but last time I heard, Rico owe this nigga money. Rico another nigga you don't wanna fuck with. Word is, Rico mom shorted him on a package, so Rico shot a couple Mexicans finding out his mama was the one dipping. Rico got Titto, one of his right-hand men to murk his mama. When Titto came back, Rico shot him in the face twice with a nine millimeter.

Personally, I'd rather be anywhere but between these two, but I can't turn him down. He's my baby mama's brother. Plus, I owe him a couple favors. DAMN. I only got an hour.