#50

Ariana Grande and Zayn Malik-Craving your love

*****

Ariana's POV.

I slammed the bedroom door shut only to have it pushed opened by a pissed off Zayn less than two seconds later.

"Zayn back the fuck off." I screamed. "I don't want to deal with you right now."

"Don't tell me what to do Ariana." He yelled walking towards me. "I don't even know why you're so pissed at me. I've done nothing wrong."

You see Zayn is right. He hasn't done anything wrong at all. He's been amazing the past few days. He knew it was that time of the month so he was giving me the space I need while making me food and being an angel.

But I was done now and your hormones were through the roof. I have been leaving hints the entire day but he hasn't caught onto the, and I was just fucking horny as hell.

He hasn't been helping the situation either considering he was walking around the house for the past three days shirtless and in nothing but boxers. I wanted him to throw me up against the wall and fuck me sensless but I didn't want to just come out and ask him. I wasn't really shy but it was just hard for me to express what I want from him sexually sometimes.

"Earth to Ariana." He screamed clearly pissed.

"Leave me alone." I yelled picking up my pillow off the bed and throwing it across the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked his voice changing when he saw my upset face. "Talk to me."

"Zayn just please get away from me." I said my eyes hot and my voice low.

He walked over to where I was standing and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Why are you so mad at me Ari?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder. "I have no idea what I did to make you so upset but I didn't mean it."

As he spoke his breath hit my hot skin and I let out a small moan. I bit my lip hoping he didn't hear me but his gasp told me he did.

"Ariana." He whispered softly. "Are you mad at me because you want me and don't know how to say it?"

I didn't say anything just closed my eyes.

"Are you done?" He asked and I knew what he meant.

I nodded still not being able to say anything.

"Do you want me Ari?" He asked moving his lips to my ear. "Do you want me to lay you on the bed, spread your pretty legs and lick your clit with my tongue?"

A whimper left my lips as Zayn popped the top button of my jeans open. He slowly pulled my zipper down, his cool fingers grazing my hot, super sensitive skin. He moved down my body slowly pulling my jeans down my thighs. When they were at a pool around my ankles he whispered, "Step out of them, now."

I did what I was told and when he was done pulling off my jeans he stood back up, resting his hands on my hips. He pushed me back slowly until I felt the bed hit the back of my thighs. He pushed me down softly and I fell back on the bed, my legs still hanging off the side. His hands grabbed my panties and he whispered, "Hips up baby girl."