SIX

The school year was quickly coming to a close. Summer was just around the corner, and so was Sirius and Athena's one year anniversary. But between studying and preparing for the next year everything seemed chaotic. Athena could barley keep her scattered head on straight with everything that was going on.

"Man, she's lost it" James shook his head.

"Of definitely" Sirius agreed.

"I can hear you!" Athena glared.

"Love you too Goddess"

Athena's grown broke slightly, she couldn't help it when he called her that.

"Get a room!" Pouted James, who watched the two make eyes at each other.

Athena just laughed and got up to go take a shower. When she was done Lily was sitting on her bed with a puzzled look on her face.

"I have a problem" Lily crossed her arms.

"What?"

There a was a small pause and Athena continued to wait.

"I think I like James" Lily sighed.

"LILY!" Athena practically screamed running over to her friend, "Are you serious?"

"Shhh" Lily hissed.

"Lily omg!!" Athena whispered with a large smile.

"I don't know what to do" The red head covered her face.

"Go out with him." Athena said obviously.

"What if he doesn't ask again, what if he's finally given up on me?"

"Trust me," Athena laughed, "He hasn't."

"But he can be such a prick." Lily groaned.

"But you loveeee him" Athena teased.

"Oh shut it Athena" Lily attempted to glare, but cracked into a smile.

"You know it's true!"

"I know"

||

The two girls talked for while before heading back down into the common room.

"Lily flower!" James smiled as she walked into the room.

"James." Lily responded, earning a surprised look from the boy.

"Go on a date with me?"

"Maybe"

"Wait what?" James's mouth fell open.

"You heard me." Lily blushed red and turned running back up the stairs, leaving an astonished James waiting at the bottom.

"Did she just say maybe?" James gaped.

Sirius and Athena shared a smile.

"I think she did mate."

"I knew it!" He started prancing around in excitement.

"I always knew you loved me Lily!" James called up the stairs in a sing song voice.

"Don't test your luck Potter!" She yelled back.

James was still doing a happy dance, when Athena made her way over to sit in Sirius's lap.

"Ah young love." She sighed as she plopped down on top of him.

"They wish they were as cute as us." Sirius kissed her cheek lightly, "You know what's coming up soon?"

"Hmm I don't know, our one year anniversary?"