week one - redemtion

Hey lovely! How are you doing today? I hope you're having the best week of your life! Welcome to the first week of my weekly devotional, "Fully Devoted"! I hope you're as excited as I am! Let's start!

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, and all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which set forth in Christ as a plan for fulness of time, to unite in him, things in heaven and things on earth." Ephesians 1:6-10
"The riches of his grace" are infinite. Perhaps the riches of his grace is is our forgiveness, the whipping aware of our sins in the redemption of our souls and to be you really can't see that it was our Creator. Through Jesus's blood redemption is made available to all of us. According to Romans 3:23, "for all have send and all fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus." Redemption is not possible without the blood of Jesus, "in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins" (Colossians 1:14)
The word redemption is defined as, "and action of saying or being saved from sin, air, or evil; The action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt. "for the Christian, we have been redeemed through salvation, and although our salvation cost Jesus everything, we receive it freely. As the song goes, "we were bright with the price, Jesus' precious blood, we cannot do anything to earn this gift of grace, we simply must receive it and allow it to transform our lives."
"Knowing that it was not with corruption things, with silver or gold, that you were deemed from your vain manner of life handed down from your fathers, but was with the precious blood, as of lamb without blemish and without a spot, the blood of Christ." 1 Peter 1:18-19
He created a need for gumption, and cries for filled this need in a part of the cross (Hebrews 9:12), and he promises to complete the work of redemption at his second coming (Luke 21:28; Romans 8:23). Job writes, "I know that my Redeemer lives, and at last he will stand upon the earth." (Job 19:25). We get to celebrate the redemption of our sins and from the old law, and we get to look forward to the future redemption and resurrection of earthly bodies in the new earth!
But redemption doesn't stop there... Furthermore, we get to experience daily redemption through the Holy Spirit "working deeply and gently within us"
(Ephesians 3:20 MSG) and pushing towards righteousness and holiness. Christ wants to redeem so much more than a relationship with him, and our bodies at his second coming. He came to redeem us from our brokenness. And their daily lives, redemption is an invitation from confinement to freedom, from anxiety to peace, from guilt us respect, from addiction to self-control, from selfishness deserve and third, from desperation to Joy, from disobedience to honour, and from sickness to health.
Spend some time reflecting on where you need redemption in your life this week. Feel free to leave it in the comments down below! I'll be praying for you this week as you find redemption in Christ.
I hope you enjoyed this devotional, and that you feel God's love through these devotionals. The next devotional will be up on Monday (May 15)! I will be posting them once a week on Mondays! This is just the release day, that's why i'm posting it on a Friday!
I love you guys so much, and I'm praying for you lovelies every single day. Always remember you're loved, you're beautiful, and you're not alone.
Next week's topic: Armor