Ch 2.

My mind used to be filled with the outside world. The infinite ocean, the water made of fire, the huge land of sand, the land made of ice... It used to be a pretty place up here but now it's just dark, black, burned... Just like me. I wasn't the one who ate Him, I wasn't the one who saw the ocean, because Armin Arlert died in the year 850.

Bertholdt: we both died back then.

Armin: ah.. hello Bert.

Bertholdt: as much as it hurts me to admit this but... *Sighs* We lost a battle that day.

Armin: yeah right... You gained a body to manipulate and control while I... I lost my humanity. I'm not Armin Arlert anymore. He died. I'm now the colossal Titan.

Bertholdt: now that's not true Armin.

Armin: yes it is Bert. I'm the colossal Titan and nothing can change that.

Bertholdt: not that. You are still that small boy I knew and favored. It's just you evolved to adapt to this new version of the world.

Armin: tch

Bertholdt: it's true. As much as I like influencing you, you never changed. When I don't linger in your mind, you are still you.

Armin: you really think so?

Bertholdt: of course.

Armin: *sighs then takes out a picture* If only she was here now...

*The picture contains Armin hugging Annie. This photo was taken before she left to Wall Sheena*

Bertholdt: you miss her don't you.

Armin: of course. It's been 5 years Bert. If only you could understand.

Bertholdt: I do. I actually had a crush on her.

Armin: really?

Bertholdt: yeah. But you on the other hand...

Armin: hm?

Bertholdt: I never thought you were interested in her.

Armin: we were... Close.

Bertholdt: how close?

Armin: very close.

Bertholdt: I see...

Annie and I had a relationship. Not the boyfriend girlfriend type but a sorta best friend relationship, but I started to feel more for her. I started to love Annie. Even after I found out she was the Female Titan, I still loved her. I never had stopped, not even now. I kept this a secret knowing that if I tell, it will be used against me... And it was. When I had to capture her, it broke my heart. I didn't want to do it, I never wanted to but I HAD to. If there was a chance in which I can say this to her then I would do it.

Bertholdt: wait... What if we can take Annie out of her crystal?

Armin: Huh?

Bertholdt: What if we break Annie out? She can go home! She can finally be happy!

Armin: But how? We tried for years! Nothing worked.

Bertholdt: Well there's one thing we haven't tried.

Armin: What?

Bertholdt: Your titan power. We can use the Colossal Titan Power to break her out!

Armin: How is that gonna work exactly?

Bertholdt: You're royal blood right?

Armin: Yeah? Maybe? So?

Bertholdt:We can call her out!

Armin: How is that suppose to work?

Bertholdt: I don't know but it's worth a try

Armin: Well...-

???: Armin?

oOo

Mikasa: Armin? You there? 

Armin: *wakes up* Hm? Mikasa? 

Mikasa: Armin! Hange he's awake!

Armin: What happened? Where am I?

Mikasa: you're in your room. You almost committed suicide...

Armin: w- what?

Hange: *enters room* Armin! You're ok right?!? 

Armin: Yeah?? 

Hange: TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT WENT THROUGH YOUR MIND WHEN YOU TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE!

Armin: H- huh? 

Levi: *slaps her head* You're scaring the brat four eyes. 

Hange: No I'm not! My section commander isn't scared! Right?

Armin: um.......... just a little.

Levi: See? Told you!

Mikasa: What happened Armin? Why were you acting like that?

Armin: Well... He was trying to take over...

Hange: Who?

Armin: Who else?

All 3: Bertholdt?

Armin: Y- yeah...

Hange: H- how?!

Armin: I don't know...

Levi: Tch. Take a walk Arlert. You need it. 

Armin: Alright... 

What else was I suppose to say? That I'm planning to break the love of my life, the most "hated" person to the Scouts, out of her icy imprisonment? Heck, I'll die if I say that to them. They don't know Her like I do. Time to free the one I love....

I just hope she feels the same way.

To be continued