Author's Note

Hello, 

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for stopping by. (: 

When I was doing the IB, I remember (very desperately) searching on Wattpad for any IB study guides, but I couldn't find any! So I've decided that maybe I could write my own, since I might not have been the only one who had searched for study guides here. I know that Wattpad is primarily a creative writing platform and whilst I appreciate all the people who've written beautifully eloquent pieces here, I can't do that (as much as I wish I could). So here's to me trying to give back to you guys via study guides for making my terrible 2-year IB journey a little more bearable! 

I know that there are a lot of IB help-related websites out there, but as a booklover alike all of you, I feel that no website nor blog can compare to the way we absorb and understand words than when turning page after page. This isn't to say that I don't like blogs as I do have my own, but I also think that it's easier to present what the hell TOK is through this format. 

Life is too short for us to be wasting our time on this sort of crap (no offense if you like TOK but I really don't think anyone does). I know how ashamedly desperate we all feel when grovelling and suffering for those precious points to meet our university offers, so I want to save your time and make things easier because I wish that someone did this for me too. 

If you got this far into the author's note, thank you for listening to all the rambling that I've done. I promise I'll do my best to be concise in the actual content.

Now let's get started!