1d, cardboard cut-outs, and ME?????

I woke up to ice cold water being thrown onto me, my boyfriends idea of a joke, and i instantly new this was going to be a bad day. My boyfriend, Zach, gave me a quick kiss and i left for work like usual. Zach and I shared an apartment in Tampa Bay, Florida. He was every girls dream guy. Tall, shaggy blond hair, deep blue eyes like the ocean, and a heart wrenching smile.

Sure he was hot, but he sure wasn't a good guy. Every weekend night he would come home drunk as a skunk and a few girls numbers in his pocket, occasionally a girls panties will show up in his briefcase to. Every Single Week.

I bet your wondering, 'What is she doing with a douche like him?' Well let me tell you, i have no one else. I either stay here and put up with him or go onto the streets.

I sighed as i sat up in bed, water dripping off of me. My life was messed up for a 17 year old girl who just finished high school, living with her drunk ass boyfriend, (who was 21), and working at a bookstore. I had always wanted to be an author, but i knew that it was a hopeful fantasy.

I shook my head out of my thoughts and went and got ready for my day. It was Saturday so i didn't have to work. It took me a little over fifteen minutes to get ready, fast right!? I picked out what i was going to ear and i ended up with skinny jeans (blue jean), a white tank top with a blue/green plaid shirt unbuttoned over top and my vans.

I decided that today was a good day to go to the movies. It was raining outside and there was nothing better to do. Ooo, maybe i'll get a slushy to! I grabbed my wallet and phone and shoved them into my pockets, running out the door to my car.

Yes, i know its early morning, 7:15 to be exact, but i had to much energy and what sane person was going to be at the movies at seven in the flipping morning? I jumped into the car, I didn't have any friends to take with me so i was going by myself.

***

When i got to the movie theatre i instantly went to the slushy stand were you can customize your own slushy. I bought a mango-strawberry-blue raspberry slushy and i started to walk over to the movie theatre.

Just like i had suspected the mall were the movie was playing, was empty. There were only a few people milling around not really doing anything at all. It was earily quite, but as i got closer to the movie theatre a high pitched scream pierced the air, making me jump.

"OH MY GOD! HARRY WILL YOU MARRY ME????" A girl around my age screamed. She had dark skin, brown wavy hair, and was wearing a "I LOVE 1D" tanktop.

What the heck? I walked into the movie theatre and was greeted my tons of screaming girls, all ages. Even moms?? Wow.

I saw a huge banner over a table were some people sat. It read "1D Signing Autographs here for Their New Album!" Under that it read "Up All Night".

I wasnt a one direction fan, but i knew who they were. People were obsessed with them. All i really cared about was that they were signing autographs right next to the Lion Kind movie i am supposed to be seeing.

As i pushed threw the crowd to get to my movie entrance i saw some burly looking security guards holding back tons of screaming fan-crazed girls. I got a glimpse of the boys and may i say, they were yummy!

I stopped and looked, one guy had dark dark brown hair and deep chocolate eyes, he looked completely at home signing autographs. The curly haired boy was looking at his phone, and a Blond was laughing at something a boy wearing red skinny jeans and suspenders was saying. The last boy with brown hair and brown eyes was looking, oh my, straight at me.

Suddenly i was being pushed forward as a girl said, "Get out of my way b!tch!"My purpley smoothie went flying, and i felt like everything was going in slow motion.

I fell towards all the boys and i watched my purpley smoothie cup open and splatter all over them. The smoothie splattered all over me as well. As i lay on the floor i didn't want to move, i was so embarrassed. I slowly looked up to see three burly security guards glaring down at me.

I quickly stood up and said, "I'm so sorry!"

Now you are all caught up on my story, but here i will retell you this part so you don't forget...

Their bodyguards grabbed me and started dragging me into a room off the side of the theatre/meeting area.

"Wait, she didn't do anything wrong!" Said someone with a very smooth voice.

"Yea!" Someone else said.

"Just let her go!" It sounded as if these people had British accents.

"She's pretty!" That comment made me blush.

"OH MY GOD! This slushy rocks!" This accent sounded different, Irish maybe.

The bodyguards threw me into a room and shut the door. I didn't get up and bang on the door like most people would, instead i looked around the room.

It seemed as if this was a meeting room/storage/kitchen. It was weird. There was a couch in the center of the room and a small seat across from them. There were some cut out pictures of celebrities and people from movies and some fold up chairs, a table, and a small kitchen area.

I heard more muffled screams coming from outside the door and some upset voices. I could hear snip-its of what they were saying.

"Why'd you do that?" A guys voice.

"Oh My God! Niall i love you!" A girls voice.

"Why did you put her in there?" Guy.

"Come home with me!" Girl.

"Harry, calm.." Guy.

"I wonder if she's nice?" Guy.

"Will you marry me?" Girl. Definitely a girl.

"I wonder if there are any carrots in there." Guy, But what the heck?

I wanted to hear more about what they were saying so i went up to the door and pressed my ear against it. I sat there for a few minutes straining to hear. Then the door opened and i was squished between the door and wall.

"Hello?" Someone said.

"Were'd she go?"

"She couldn't have just disappeared..."

"Well, shes not here." As they went to close the door i let out a muffled,

"Ibm tween 'ere"

I heard people step into the room and close the door. I fell into the floor face first with my eyes closed.

"Great job Harry, you killed her." Someone said and pocked me.

I rolled over onto my back and opened my eyes. I saw five gorgeous faces hovering over my own.

***********

Hows that for my first attempet at a fan fic???

You all like?

Please let me know!!

Comment below and please VOTE!