BunnyRibbit Headcanon

•Both Hana and Lucio have much in common. One of which is their love for video games. Lucio enjoys the soundtracks to games Hana would play and tends to sit by her side to listen to them, getting inspiration for his own songs or just enjoying the tunes. Hana enjoys the gameplay aspect of games, especially reaching the end goal and defeating the boss. But she would often slow down on her speed run of the games to listen to the background music with Lucio.

•Hana absolutely adores Lucio's hair. She would constantly try to detangle his dreadlocks to braid them or ask if she could dye them a different color. Usually he would decline but with enough puppy eyes and pecks on the cheek he gives in.

•Lucio and Hana both being so well known they tend to travel a lot around the world, Hana traveling to gaming conventions and tournaments while Lucio goes on world tours and talk shows. This causes them to spend less time with each other but this doesn't stop them. They tend to video chat whenever they have free time and would send pictures or videos of their travels. When they do get to spend time with each they show as much affection as they can before having to leave again.