To 2NE1❤

So hiiiiii as you know I am a die-hard Blackjack fan! Although I just started loving them last 2015 I knew their songs since 2009.

I totally appreciate their music. Their fashion. Their uniqueness. Their personalities. I love them so much.  They made me happy. Just by watching their old videos like 2NE1 TV I can see that they are not afraid to show others who they are. They are different. They are not like the other groups who wear short and skimpy dresses and crop tops. They wear baggy clothes and sneakers. Have weird hair styles and that is what makes them so lovable.

Although there are other people who bash them for being ugly but at least they make money right? But seriously even if they are ugly for you but for us they're not, the most important is their personality.

Every day I watch their music videos but since we don't have internet connection in the past, even though I hate going out I need to force myself to go to a place with an internet connection just to download all their live performances and music videos.

Since I noticed their friendship with BIGBANG is strong I have come to love BIGBANG also. I ship Daragon. I ship TopBom. I ship Chaerin and Seungri. I ship Minzy and Daesung. And well Youngbae and Dara are also cute. Hehe.

I want to see my noonas getting married especially Bom and Dara since they are not getting any younger. I would be happy if they ended up with Top and GD tho hehehehe.

But when they performed during MAMA 2015, damn can you see the stage presence and the charisma they give off? That is what makes fans love them because they know how to pump up the audience. I sure wish I attended their concert but I haven't and I can't. Huhuhu.

They were on a hiatus. When YG keep giving hopes in giving them comebacks during summers I felt excited. But all of that was a joke. Then Minzy left. I was heartbroken. I thought they can still continue but remember what Dara said? They are like a puzzle if someone is gone they will not be 2NE1.

Then again YG said they will continue as a trio but what happened? They disbanded. Seriously, they keep on playing with Blackjacks' feelings. I know the girls doesn't want to disband. I was crying that time. I didn't even see them performing live because I was too late.

I sure wish you can see this though.

I love you 2NE1. Even though you are in your separate ways I will still love you. Continue on achieving your dreams. Minzy is getting her own spotlight now. Dara is promoting her movie. CL is preparing her album and I wish Bom will join another company to continue inspiring us. Please strengthen your relationships and stay together. That is all I ask. We love you 2NE1. And I will be a forever Blackjack❤❤

With love,

A blackjack fan❤