Action Time

A/N: this is mix of Episode 18 & 19 coz if I do one episode 18 only it will be very short

Normal POV

The students begin their assassination attempt by showing Koro-sensei a movie exposing all of his embarrassing habits, weakening his mental state while also distracting him from the chapel slowly filling with water and bloating up his tentacles. Once the students shoot off the tentacles they won in the exams, they surround Koro-sensei with a hydraulic cage and block off his movement, allowing the snipers to shoot at him. However, Koro-sensei activates his ultimate defense, trapping himself in an indestructible crystal sphere for the next 24 hours which, despite limiting his movements, leaves him completely invincible.

Karma's POV

"Ehh you can't do anything in that form~" shows a picture on his phone "Nyuah Karma-kun delete that now I can't cover my eyes" I took phone and put it in my pocket "How about this" Puts a slug on his "super form"

"Nyuah!!!" Then Karasuma-sensei took Korosensei

Your POV

As you go back on the hotel you notice that most of your classmate are feeling dizzy and kinda sick "Karma Don't you think some of our classmates are dizzy" then I heard Nagisa's voice screaming out the name 'Nakamura-san' I quickly go to the place where Nagisa's voice came from "Rio are you okay?" I ask my Bestfriend "I feel like I'm dyi-dying...."She replied the others collapse as well....18 students remaining....What's happening?...."Who are you and what have you done with this kids?!" I heard Karasuma-sensei's voice "What you need Nagisa and Y/N?!" Karasuma-Sensei ask as to come to him.....of course Karma is worried and decided to come with me....."Karasuma-sensei what happen?!" I worriedly ask "Apparently someone poisoned the students....." He replied "What who?!" I shouted "I don't know"....

Karasuma's POV

Argghh! Why do they have to poison them, and this unkown person wants Nagisa and Y/N......I guess we have to defeat this person.....

POV ended

Normal POV

Ritsu search the hotel where the man was located.....When she already found it they go to the hotel but in shock.....They need to climb the spiky mountain.....

Karma's POV

As I climb up in the mountain I saw Y/N behind me Panting "Are you okay Y/N?" She shook her head saying 'no' then she slipped good thing I caught her hand "Geez don't scare me like that you might die you know" I can feel her hands burning like it's on fire.....Is she infected too....I'll go ask her later...

Time skip by Kaji Yuki (Erren Jeager from shingeki no kyojin , Kou Mabuchi)

"Guys Y/N is afraid of heights she might puke so can we stay here for a while we'll catch up later" I lied for Y/N's sake Everyone nodded in agreement as they left "I am not afraid of heights" Y/N said panting I pulled her putting my hands on his forehead "Y/N you're burning like hell!!" I worriedly said "I-I'm fi-fine" She said "No your not listen I'll take you back to the ho-".."No don't Everyone will die if I'm not there I will do this to get the Antidote" I can't stop her now "Okay fine just take care of yourself" I pulled her up and went with the others....

Time skip by Aya Hirano (Lucy from fairytail)

"Sorry guys were late OMG Karasuma-sensei what happen to you? and who's the ugly guy?" Y/N ask faking her smile...."He's the one who serve us drinks with poisons!" Fuwa said "Oh the ugly waiter" Still faking it...