I.A.L [The Second]

I.A.L [The Second]

Alsthiece Zherine's POV

I just focused on the discussion til' I've heard what I and my classmates had been longing to hear the whole time

"Okay class dismissed!"

I stand up and fixed my things. I badly need to talk to my cousin, Shatterie; my bestfriend eversince.

I walked out of the room as I searched for shatterie's number on my phone.

Shatterie

Terrie-yah~ I need to talk to you, are you free?

Sent 6:58 PM

I wayed through the cafeteria nearby and ordered a unicorn frappuccino.

I just sitted when my phone vibrated.

From Shatterie,

Mianhae (sorry) al-ssi! I have to go home after my class, today is my mom's birthday, have you forgotten?.

Received 7:05 PM

Shatterie

Oh my! Please do greet her a happy birthday for me.

Sent 7:07 PM

I sighed. I think I have to go home no- "C-chasity?!" I exclaimed as I saw her with Psyche.

And what shocked me more is the fact that they're holding each other's hand.

So all along, she's been cheating on keith?

"Excuse me. C-chasity can we talk?" I said as I got through infront of them

Shocked was visible in her eyes when she saw me but was then replaced with a smirk "Oh sure!"

She then turned to psyche and said "Can you leave us for a moment, please babe?"

Then so psyche did.

"Babe? Did you just call him 'babe'? Chasity wake up! You have a boyfriend, and his name is K-E-I-T-H not P-S-Y-C-H-E!"

"Oh bish please! Aren't you happy? Its your time to shine now! He might notice you if you did tell him about this. But oh! Will he believe you? Poor you" Then she laughed sarcastically.

"And bear this into your mind dear, Keith is just one of my playtoy. Duuh! Its not like I would take him seriously, he's just a piece of trash-" before she could finish her words, I already slapped her.

Umiinit dugo ko sa babaeng to. Jeez! I was about to slap her once again but I was stopped by --

"ZHERINE! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!" T-that voice.

Chasity secretly gave me a playful smirk

"K-keith, I-i d--"

"S-she slapped me! She asked me to stay away from you!" Then she cried.

"I-i----"

He just gave me a death glare and was about to say something when chasity spoke again.

"She kepts on bugging and telling me to stay away from you, and everytime that I will say 'no' she will slap me! Its an everyday scenario. I-ive had enough keith! I dont want to live like this" Then she walked away.

"K-keith, b-believe me! She's lying!" But then he just gave me a death glare.

"OH SHUTUP!" He said before
Chasing her. "Chasity! Chasity!"

And I was left dumbfounded. I sighed. Again.

To be continued

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_

Vote.Comment.Follow.Share.Suggestions.

Hey my lovely Ices! How are you? Have a goodnight sleep arrachi? ^-^ kamsaranghae! ♥
xoxo
Ice