Chapter 3: What is this place?

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys so like I said this chapter will be in Logan's POV. Please review and tell me what you think.

*Daughter of Wolverine*

Logan's POV:

I begin to wake up. As I begin to remember what happened my first thought is where is my daughter? Where is Wildcat?

It is at that moment that I feel someone grab my left arm. Then I feel some sort of needle begin to go into my skin. WHAT?

I quickly move and jump off of the bed type thing that I was laid on. I grab the person around the throat thinking that it's the guy who attacked me earlier. I keep a good grip on the persons kneck as I look down at them.

It's a red haired woman. Definitely not the man that attacked me. I release her and I hear her begin to choke as I run quickly out of the room looking for my daughter and Rogue.

I run out and look around as the door behind me closes. I am in some sort of metal hallway. I have no idea how I got here.

I look down and remove the sticky pads from my arms and chest. I begin to walk towards a bunch of suits when I hear a voice.

"Where's he going?" The person asks.

I look around but see no one there. I walk closer to the suits and see that they are black leather. On the belt each one has an 'X' on the buckle. I then spot some jumpers. Seeing as I have no top on I take one off of the shelf and put it on.

I continue through the hall trying to find a way out. Or at least any clue to where my teenage daughter is. I hear the voice again.

"Where are you going?" A mans voice asks.

I hide but then a door opens to reveal an elevator.

"Over here," The voice continues.

I look inside the elevator and when I see that no one is in it I get inside. The door closes.

When it opens again I am in a completely different surrounding. The walls are now wooden and it seems like your every day mansion. Completely different from what it is like downstairs. I exit the elevator and glance warily around the corner.

There doesn't seem to be anyone around. I walk through the hallway breathing heavily.

"Where are you going?" The man asks again and I wonder who is saying that as I look around.

I race forwards a bit until I hear more voices. I hide behind a pillar and then I see a bunch of kids walking down some stairs.

I watch as they go down the hallway. I glance back at the stairs that they had just come down. I then jump over the sofa and enter a room. I see a bold man in a wheelchair at a desk. On the other side is a few teenagers.

"Good morning Logan," The man in the wheelchair greets me.

He gives the kids some instructions and then they begin to get up and leave the room. One of them turns back around and walks up to the professor.

"Goodbye professor," she says grabbing her bag that she had clearly forgotten.

"Bye Kitty," The man replies as she literally walks through a wall.

I am shocked at this. I look back to the other man and I see him holding a book in his hand.

"Physics," he says still smiling as he places the book down. "I'm Charles Xavier. Would you like some breakfast?"