22 : horny birlem

Scarlet

Its Sunday afternoon and Scott called us to come over . I wear a black tank top and a baby blue hoodie with some black jeans and some random black shoes I found .

We walked to the halls finding Scott's apartment "513..." "514.." "515!" I sighed and Violet knocked the door.

Scott opened it with big smile attached on his face. "Come in ." He said and we got in.

"Where's Joey?" I asked Scott while plopping ourselves in the couch.

"Ooo, she's looking for her boyfriend." Violet smirked.

I never told Violet and Mom that me and Joey broke up. "Oh he's on his room . Go to the kitchen , then on the right." He said and I thanked him .

I went on the kitchen and found Joey's room. As I'm getting closer and closer to his room , I heard pants and moans.

I went closer and put my ear on his door silently.

"Ugh Scarlet!" He panted. My eyes got widen and my heart Is racing.

"Ugh Fuck." He grunted.

"Ugh ugh Scar! ." His moans went louder and louder this time and he stopped . I guess he's done.

I heard footsteps from his and I quickly went back to the living room "He's coming up." I said shortly and sat on the couch.

Violet and Scott cant stop flirting at each other like can you not . A few minutes later and Joey went to the living room and looked at me shocked.

While he was walking towards me , I noticed he was bitting his lips and I found it hot as fuck.

"Hey ." He said sexily .

"Hi." I said trying not to look at his eyes and trying to snap out of my thought .

"How are you babe?" Joey asked me .

"Im okay, thanks ." I said trying to forget about what happened earlier.

"Let's go to my room, lets watch a movie." He said pulling my hand . We went to his room and he closed the door.

-

We are now watching The 5th wave and we are in this part when Cassie was left by the school bus.

I'm leaning on Joey's headboard while he was beside me covering his boner with the cream-colored cover because it was still there hun .

"Its so hot here." I said pulling my hoodie off revealing my black tank top. (a/n stop being a hoe scarlet :c jk)

Joey's eyes were glued on me. "Stop." I glared at him.

"I want you right now." Joey said hovering me .

"Joe--" He pressed his soft lips on to mine . I kissed back (a/n oh my lordie jesus fmu joey)

I put my arms on his neck while he was gripping my hips and his left arm above my head. "Scarlet." Joey moaned while we're kissing .

He left my lips and went down to my neck (a/n should i write more of this or i just need some holy water?)

He left small kisses on my jawline down to my neck , he started kissing my neck ,trying to find my sweet spot.

I pulled his hair softly as he found my sweet spot. "Ugh fuck you Scarlet." He panted over my ears.

My phone turned off and I realized Joey was on top of me. I shook my head and quickly pulled away.

I looked at Joey and his lips were swollen . "Im sorry— its just--" I got cut off by my phone ringing , I saw the Caller is a random number.

"Hey Scar!" I heard Jacob's voice come up.
"Hey what's up?" I said putting my hoodie on.
"Wanna come to the Mall?" He asked me.
"Oh-yeah-sure fine." I stuttered while I remembered what happened earlier.
"You okay?" He asked me.
"Uhm—meet me in the pool." I said and he hanged up .

"I got to go." I said and he nodded . I went outside and walked through the hall on the way to the pool.

I saw Jacob leaning on one of the walls and I instantly waved at him . "Hey beautiful." He went to my direction . I let out a small smile.

"Hi." I said while I cant stop thinking about what happened.

"You okay?" Jacob asked me.

"Yeah—so let's go?" I asked him and he nodded. He grabbed m hand while we went outside.

A/N
What did i just write?