The Prince and the Not-So Proper (Narry Storan AU)

{This story is in no way related to the story titled The Prince and the Pauper.}

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Niall is what some people might consider different. He isn't the most talkative guy in school, that's for sure. But, he is incredibly brilliant when it comes to academics; well as far as science class goes. He transferred from Oakwood Prep in the middle of the last semester. I don't know about the other classes, because we just have chemistry together. But, I assume he is smart because since getting here he has managed to win three quiz bowls, one academic essay contest, and my heart.

The funny thing about that is that I have never actually talked to him. Unless of course, you count the jock nod I gave him while he took a piss in the stall next to me on his first day. It's safe to assume that I should have introduced myself when he wasn't holding his dick in his hand. Since that day, he always manages to leave the toilets as soon as I walk into them. Sure, I may not know him personally, but that doesn't mean that I can't have feelings for him. People can fall in love with celebrities they have never even met, so who is to say my feelings are not justifiable?

The bell finally rang signaling that fourth period had ended and that was a great thing cause I really had to fucking pee. I quickly swept my things off the desk and into my bag before bolting to the toilet. When I got there, I saw Niall hovered over the sink, attempting to shove something up the sleve of his shirt. He turned to me and his blue eyes practically popped out of his head. "For fucks sake, mate! I thought you were a damn teacher! You shouldn't sneek up on a fella like that." "Sorry?" I spoke, rather confused. "Wait, you're talking to me. I thought you hated me." He chuckled ever so slightly and shook his dirty blond mop of hair. "So, uh, what are you hiding in your sleeve?" I questioned, scratching the back of my head and rocking back and forth on my heels. He pulled a joint out and held it in front of him. "But, you're so smart and so damn quiet. I never would have thought you of all people smoked." He cracked a smile and errupted into laughter. "I'm not quiet, I just don't fucking like anyone here." He spoke, searching for something in his bag.

Something about being alone in the bathroom with Niall made me nervous. I tried to think of a witty response, but all I could manage was "Oh, so ya don't like me? I'm hurt Horan." And some stupid squeak that came from my mouth when I attempted to laugh. His eyes narrowed in on me and he stepped in closer as he whispered. "Do ya have a lighter?" I nodded and pulled a cobalt blue one from my pocket. "Then I like ya." He smirked, taking the lighter from my hand. "Thanks, babe." I gave him a thumbs up and cleared my throat, hoping he wouldn't take notice to the blush that had made it's way to my cheeks. He was so much different than I thought he was. I mean, what pothead is an academic genius and top of their class? I think it's safe to say not many.

I guess it's probably less of a shock to people that I smoke because I spend my days with people like Zayn and Louis who are really into extra caricular activities, if you catch my drift. Plus my wardobe consisted of old band tees and tighter than tight black jeans. I practically screamed "pothead" and Niall practically screamed "I will win the Nobel Prize someday." He lit the joint and brought it to his mouth. After taking a drag he thrusted the weed in my direction. "Up for a game of puff puff pass?" He questioned with a crooked smile. "I should give you fair warning though, I get really horny when I'm baked." I chuckled, taking the weed from him. He just shrugged. "I'm really horny all the time." I laughed hysterically, thinking he was making a joke or something, but it was just the opposite.

He looked me so seriously. "Your eyes are really green. I love them." By that moment in time I was already higher than the Empire State Building and my filterless mouth reflected that perfectly. "I love you." I blurted. His eyes widened and he coughed on the drag he just took. "I mean your eyes! I love your eyes as well!" I frantically responded, chewing hard on my bottom lip. A small smirk played on his lips and he took a few steps towards me until there were only about two inches between us. My breath hitched as I felt the hot air of his linger near my lips. "Have you got a little crush, Styles?" I gulped, unsure of how to respond. "Isn't it lovely when feelings are reciprocated?" I nodded, too high for my mind to formulate the right words. Smirking once more, he stepped in closer, filling the small space between us. "I'm going to kiss you now." I was still having trouble with my words so I just said "Kay." And his lips pressed to mine