Promise Me

Sorry for not updating in a while, I had lots of things to do but I'm back now. I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or any other mistakes smh.

Camila's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off, I slowly opened my eyes then turned to the opposite side to shut the alarm off
I sat up and stretched, I looked around the room and saw only my stuffs and not Y/N's.

I quickly lift the blanket up and swing my legs to the other side and stood up, I checked the bathroom and the room and found nothing that belongs to Y/N. I opened our bedroom door forcefully that the door knob almost broke and rushed downstairs, "Y/N!!!" No replies. I started to panic and looked around the house.

I let out a heavy and shaky breath and sat on the couch with my head on my hand. I stood up and ran upstairs to our room

As I entered the room I saw a letter on the nightstand, I walked over to it and picked the letter. My eyes widened and saw it is Y/N's handwriting.

Dear Camila,

Hey baby, I'm sorry for telling you this now on the letter, I couldn't tell you before because you were so busy and we didn't have time to talk but yeah I am leaving Miami for 2 1/2 years because I have some business to do out there and I can't decline it so I'm very sorry to tell you this now. And also I had to take all of my stuff because I'll be living there but please baby don't give up on us, you know I love you so much that I didn't want to leave but I couldn't cancel it.

Love Y/N. (This letter sucks ass, I couldn't think of something sad but oh whale)

I covered my mouth to keep myself from sobbing but I couldn't, I started crying and sobbed harder. I walked to my side of the bed and picked my phone up. I dialed Y/N's number but it went to voicemail. Tears were now streaming down my face even more.

"WHY Y/N! WHY!!" I cried out loudly-

"Baby!" I quickly sat up and gasped for air, I looked beside me and saw Y/N with concern look on her face, I wasted no time and engulfed her with a tight hug that I'm scared she would disappear any moment and started sobbing, I felt Y/N wrapped her strong warm arms around me, "shhh it's alright I'm here baby." She whispered, I sniffled and buried my head on her neck.

We stayed like this for few minutes while Y/N rubbed my back softly and kisses my forehead every 5 secs. "Y/N..." I looked up at her, she hums in response looking at me. "Promise you won't leave me.." I said softly, her face softened "I promise babe, why would you think that I'll leave you?" She frowned, I sighed deciding whether I'll tell her about my horrible dream or more like nightmare.
"I-i d-dreamed t-that y-you left me and when I woke up all your stuffs were gone. A-and t-then I saw a letter on the nightstand.. It was from you telling me that you're having a business trip or something and you won't be here in Miami for 2 1/2 y-years a-a-and-... Shhh don't cry baby.. You know I would never leave you, I wouldn't dare to leave you here or anywhere alone. You do know that I love you so much and it hurts seeing you crying and heartbroken. I love you Camila and this is a promise." I nodded my head and held up my pinky finger, "Pinky Promise?" I said giving her a cute smile, she giggled then held up her pinky and hooked our pinkies together then kissed it. "Pinky Promise." I cheered and kissed her.

"I love you Y/N." I said between our kiss, "I love you too baby." She replied.

••••••••••

A/N: hello🌚

Lmao this story sucks right?