Chapter 3

[WARNING]: violence and bloodshed ahead. (Though I'm not good in making these kinds of stories) if you feel uncomfortable with reading it, you may skip to the bottom of the chapter. Please heed my WARNING. Enjoy the chapter~!

Sans dropped Frisk at the Dreemurr mansion. He and Papyrus had to do a job the boss had ordered them to do. Frisk begged a few times to come with them, but Papyrus said it would be too risky.

As soon as Frisk knocked on the door, Toriel surprisingly opened the heavy doors (surprisingly) wide open with all her strength and hugged Frisk tight. Another reason why the skeleton brothers are afraid of her; she is beyond strong and scary.

"Frisk! Where have you been?!" Toriel asked as she let Frisk go, as soon as she did, Frisk breathed like she hasn't breathed in months.

"Tori, I told you she just went out to Muffet's yesterday" Asgore said behind them.

Toriel turned her head towards him with a deadly glare. "I am asking Frisk, not you, Asgore...and don't you dare 'Tori' me again" she said coldly.

"Haha...Asgore's right, I just went to Muffet's" Frisk said awkwardly. Toriel whipped her head back at her and sighed, she slightly frowned as she flicked Frisk's forehead.

"Ow" Frisk muttered and rubbed her forehead. It was hard but not that painful, for Toriel's paws are fluffy and soft. "I'm sorry. I just really love their pastries there!"

"Child, do not worry me like that again. Who knows what would have happened to you. Next time, I cannot allow you to go to Muffet's on your own now" in the corner of of Toriel's eye, she saw Sans sneaking away. She cleared her throat loud enough for Sans to hear, catching his attention. He knew excactly what it means. He completely stopped in his tracks but didn't turn. Toriel walked to him, heels clicking. "Sans,"

"Y-yes, boss-I mean, Tori...?" Sans said, his voice a little weak.

"Next time, make sure to do your job well" Toriel said with a threatening growl. Sans quickly turned and saluted the old lady. Toriel nodded and turned to Asgore. "And as for you, make sure to fulfill your job not only as a boss, but as a father now." Toriel said. She turned to Frisk with a sweet smile and kissed her cheek. "I will now go, my child. Be a good lady, good bye for now" she walked off.

"Um..." Frisk started. "Guess I'll see you around, Sans"

"Right. I will come back, young boss. And boss" Sans teleported away.

Asgore put a paw on Frisk's shoulder as he smiled at Frisk. "Care to join me with some tea?" Frisk smiled at him and nodded. They went inside.

Papyrus waited patiently for his brother in his car. Soon, Sans appeared in the passengers seat at the front. "Brother! What took you so long?" Papyrus asked before starting the engine.

Sans put his seatbelt on first, his brother cares about his safety a lot. "A lil' conversation with the old boss" Sans said with a slight shiver in his voice, making Papyrus shiver himself.

They drove through the roads of the city with caution. Most specially since they have to drive to the human part of the city. The humans never liked their company there, but at least some would still stand up for monsters. Take Frisk for example.

"So what's the boss' order this time?" Sans asked.

"Something different. Clean up the trouble the others made and kill them, simpler than our past few jobs." Papyrus answered his brother calmly. "But I still feel highly uncomfortable with killing one of our allies, Sans"