Just Havin a Vent

Before I start, I kinda forgot about this until today sorry y'all.

Anyways...........
You've probably had those days where you accept yourself fully and love yourself and all that shit, and then something happens and you just feel like shit again. Well yeah that's what's happened. It's not because of NAPLAN but that is part of it obviously. But idk I don't want to go into too much detail about what's happened and who it involves but I'd just like to say, I feel like absolute shit because of what's happened and it's just added to my stress. It happened last night and I didn't get much sleep and whenever my mind hasn't been distracted today I've thought about and my mood goes down so quickly. I cried for an hour straight last night and almost broke down in quite a few classes today, mainly after the NAPLAN tests when I had nothing to do. It's not like I already feel shit enough about this and then this happens. It's the worst feeling when you feel like one of your closest friends doesn't seem to accept you for you and then expects you to love them (as friends do) and give them another chance when all you've ever done is give them another chance over and over again. You say you accept me but you can't admit that I am what I am, hmmm that doesn't sound a doting to me. Maybe I'm just being a b tch but I'm sorry hun I needed to rant. You know it's about you and someone else knows as well.

Aaaaand rant over........
Thanks for sitting through that whoever did. I'm netsuke how many people read this or remember this book but thanks to the ones who do. I want to say thank you to someone who has been helping me through this. You know who you are and you are an absolute angel honey, love you so much ❤️

Thank you all for putting up with my rants about random shit that hardly anyone wants to know about but I guess this is one of my ways of releasing that pent up anger without taking it out on others.

Written at 10:16pm, May 9th 2017

One last thing
I LOVE PENTATONIX!!!!! As many of you know