15. Fear of Darkness (1/2)

(Yuto's POV)

"Sorry, he's always like this at Home, the effects of missing home so bad. Haha." Said Kris to me.
I just nodded and start watching with Sojin again.

"Say, Yuto-kun. Are you roomates with Wooseok? What kind of kid is he??" Ask Sojin.
"Hmm?? Wooseok? At first, I heard that he was a walking bamboo that doesn't care at anything. But after the exchange roomate. He's..."
I think for a second, I just remember that he always measures by using his hand on my forehead.
I just realize it. Oh my god.

"Hmm?? What's wrong Yuto? Your ears turned red?? You had a fever?" Ask Sojin.
"ha? Ah.., no I don't—" *tap*
"Nah.., I don't feel anything." Said Wooseok then sit beside me with using a short trousers and an oversized hoodie.

'Did he just... Measure it again?'

I then cover up my body with a big blanket. I feel strange.
"Hey what are you doing?? Share it with me too!" Wooseok pulled the blanket. I bet my ears so red right now.
"Hey, what happen with your ears?? They're so red. Are you cold? Okay then I'll just go grab some blankets again." He stand up and pick some blankets. 1 for his and 1 for Sojin.
"Thanks Wooseokie~"

'Huh?? What's with that cute name?????!? Did he always being called by Wooseokie?'

"Yuto-kun, do you want some hot chocolate?" She offered.
"Mmhmm, sure. But don't add too much sugar..., thankyou noona."
"Oohh.., so now you called my sister noona too? Hey Sojin, make it 2."
"No. You don't have some attitudes. Make yourself, and btw Yuto, you can call me unnie or noona too." Said Sojin.
I just laughed at what just Wooseok did "Yes, I'll just go with noona" I smiled.

"Yahh, okay then Noona, could you make me a glass of hot chocolate too??" Ask Wooseok nicely, I just want to laugh as hard as I see his expression.
"You should look at your face you brat. I'll make you tea." Said Soreal.
"Braaaahhhh."
I just bursts into laughing, the way he said 'braaahh' it's just...

——————————

It's 12.00am, I go upstairs straight to Kris's room.
When I opened the door, his room was dark af. You know it's my weakness to darkness and ghosts are the most I scared of.

"It's okay Yuto, it's just for 2 days. It's oka—"
"What are you doing?"
"SHI– SHIT. Oh my fucking godness it's just you." Wooseok startled me.

"What? Why are you so suprised? Just.. Get in there." *kick*
Wooseok kicked me in Kris's room, which I didn't turn on the light yet. Of course, It's pitch black. I don't know where the light switch is nor known what's the color of the wall is.

I tried to be calm as possible, and tries to open the door. But it's restrained. I bet it's Wooseok who hold it.
"Yah! You brat! Just open the door!! Yah!! Wooseok!!"
I hit the door many times, I just scared that something will jump at me, plus the Windows were opened, and wind go banging the windows. God, I'm scared to death.

"Yah!! Wooseok please!! Open the door!!" I whined.
"What are you whining right now?"
This is too much. My feet is slacking, I can't stand.

"Yuto?" Wooseok still holding up the door. "Yuto you okay in there?"
I tried and I hope this time he wouldn't hold it again.
I take the square off, and hit the door with my shoulder.
And yes, Wooseok just in time he opened the door, which make me fell to his chest.

I can't control my sithe, they're not trimmed. My heart is pumping so fast.

'Ahh.., I really didn't work well with darkness..'

Without realizing it, I was unconscious.

————————————————
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OH MY GOD ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I was really sick :((((((  so enjoy this chapters :') 💖💖💖

Of course Yuto with his darkness fear 😂💦
Still reply some Pentagon Maker which Yuto pranked by the staff and cutely said "PD-nim.." Because of the darkness and the BGM 😂😂💦

" Because of the darkness and the BGM 😂😂💦

Hope you enjoy this Chapter! ❤️