part 19

I ran after Carl with gabi on my tail .  we caught up with his dad . "dad walkers " Carl said  right behind him 3 walkers where snapping there jaws . I got out my gun right before a walker grabbed rick . I shot the last one before I ran out of amo . we walked untill we found a small store  "put all your gear done and look for food I will check on Kendall "  I said . I walked over to Kendall her eyes where blue but not her color " Kendall are you OK ? " she moved around before grabbing my arm and trying to bite down " Kendall don't play games " I said she made a growling sound then she grabbed on harder . I ripped my arm free before running over to Carl and whispering "she's gone " I started to cry just as the bullet pierced threw Kendall's skull . I looked up to see gabi holding a gun up still . shock rubbed on her face like wax . " gabi put the gun down " she looked over to me still with her gun up she walked over to me " I .. I .. just had to " she said looking at me with tears starting to fall . I engulfed her with a hug now my tears falling . this hasn't happened in a while . I let go and clung on to Carl . " its OK she is in a better place " I kept crying for what felt like forever " let's get going before this place turns to shit " rick said .

we walked instill we found a house rick was treating Carl like a baby so he set him straight . they checked the house before they gave us the OK to go in . gabi choose the room closes to rick so she could keep a eyes on him . me and Carl choose the room far away from the others. we put all are stuff down before Carl when exploring . I layed down on the bed . Carl walked over and sat down.