ch.11

A/n wow 1.1k thank you guys!! :D

----------------------------------------------

Things all went downhill within a week.

Katsuki Yuuri

Unknown number: your boyfriend didnt listen so there goes your little secret.

You can not reply to this number.

What the hell? "Yuuuriii~ come back to cuddling with me~", Viktor called to me while i sat up in the back seat of his car; i decided to ignore the strange texts i kept getting and put my phone on the floor. I smirked as i sat on top of him; straddling him. I then layed down on him and cuddled up close to his chest.  My phone kept beeping, which irritated me that my phone kept blowing up with- well, whatever was blowing it up!

I grabbed my phone and looked at it; seeing a bunch of texts from Phitchit. I opened them.

Phitshit: bruh dad got kicked out
Phitshit: fuck i think they're seriously gonna get divorced now..
Phitshit: yurio is crying because they yelled at him.
Phitshit: they noticed you're gone. They're coming to look for you.

Fuck, my parents cant know aboht me and Viktor! maybe if i do something, they wont come near this car and they'll just think this car is just two teenagers.... Hmm.. I quickly got extra blankets from the trunk that excessable from behind the back seats because of the type of car Viktor has. I put them along the windows and made sure that no one could see us, then putting one of those sun things in the front of the car with the mirrors holding it in place. "Vitya, my parents are gonna look for me. We have to make them not look over here, i have a distraction.", i gave him a shit-eating grin before going to his neck and sucking on it; causing him to buck his hips and moan.

Not loud enough.... I pull down his pants and boxers to see him already hard; "Eager?", he smirks. "Parents. Distraction.", i remind him before taking off my pants and underwear, then hearing my parents come closer before

***smut below***

Before positioning myself on Viktor as he lets out a loud moan. I continue bouncing while the both of us continue to moan loudly while i ride him and keep slamming back into him; causing our moans to be loud enough to hopefully hear from outside so no one comes near the car.

This continues for about 5 minutes until Viktor cums and i get off him. My dad walked off somewhere while i heard my mom walk the other direction, i feel kind of sore now- i should've just had us do something else for a distraction.

******smut over******

I get on my panties and pants quickly as Viktor does the same by pulling up his boxers and pants, then leaning on his side to look at me. I smile at him before kissing his lips quickly. "I should go, come over tomorrow?", i ask realising thats its really late at night and probably almost midnight out there.

"Ugh, but i wanna cuddle again!", Viktor whines and i kiss his head. "Maybe tomorrow, i love you."
"I love you too, my Yuuri~", he kisses my nose and i blush before waving goodbye and leaving his car and closing the door behind me. After reaching close to the stairs i hear a voice call my name from inside the house so i quickly jog inside and im already out of breath; being pregnant is gonna do that to me, i guess...

I reach inside and shut the door behind me carefully as i try to reach my bedroom but my mom clears her throat. "Yuuri, where were you? I was worried sick!", she says with an expression thats unreadable. "YUURI WAS WITH HIS BOYFRIEND~!", Phitchit calls from the room; hes dead meat. "Your what????", my mom seems surprised.