Genevieve's Tape

So jeffsloyal told me that it'd be a good idea to post Genevieve's tape as a separate chapter and I agree. Here's her tape.

GG's tape
Genevieve Guerrero, you are so pretty. You truly could get any guy that you want. If only you were as pretty on the inside, maybe I'd still be alive. You are probably pretty confused right now. I'm sure you're thinking "What could I possibly have done?". Well I'll tell you what you did. GG, welcome to your tape.

You and Zach have always been the cutest unofficial couple at Liberty High. I always wondered why you and Zach weren't dating. You're both so tall and beautiful and athletic. It's not like you and Zach weren't acquainted with eachother, you're bestfriends for god's sakes. And you're sweet too, so sweet. Just like Zach, I thought. Turns out, I was quite wrong about you.

You remember Zach's tape right? Remember when my "date" with Marcus had gone terribly wrong? Remember that Zach tried to comfort me in the diner and he showed me that little spoon trick, which I'm sure you've seen plenty of times. Well, at that point I had already accepted that I wasn't good enough for Clay, and that I deserved a guy like Zach.

Zach asked me out on a date, and I knew that it wasn't sincere. How could Zach Dempsey like a loser like me if he could get a girl like you?

It's not you're fault that you're so pretty.

I lashed out at Zach, and I probably shouldn't have. But I thought that maybe one of his friends had dared him to ask me out.

It didn't help your case when the next day in class Jessica had said "Hannah rejected Zach, more Dempsey for you. I bet you $20 that he was dared though" and you had smiled and shook her hand to seal the bet.

And then when I had bumped into Jessica in the hall, she yelled "Maybe if your butt wasn't so big you wouldn't bump into me, but Zach probably wouldn't pay any attention to you if that was the case. And we all know how much you love attention".I expected you to say something to her. But you just laughed and walked away.

So yeah, you didn't hurt me intentionally. But you watched me get hurt and did nothing, and that's pretty bad in itself.

Turn the tape to the other side

I'll probably edit this chapter later on tbh