Hit the Showers

i have this weird paranoia in the back of my head telling me that everybody hated the last one shot, and it's freaking me out and making me really anxious. hopefully, this one is actually worth your time.

also, tyler and jenna aren't married in this.

mkay ily.

words: 2469

⚜💐⚜

As much as Tyler complained about it, he never really explained to Josh why it bothered him so much. Did Josh care? No. Everybody had their thing, and Tyler's thing was Josh not drying off enough after showering.

Only, Josh didn't realize how much it truly was Tyler's... thing.

The only reason Tyler hated it is because: fuck. Josh Dun coming out of the shower with his hair wet and a towel around his waist was hot enough, but then Josh just had to step it up a level, water droplets beading on his toned muscles and freckled shoulders every single time.

Tyler wasn't sure when he had first seen Josh come out of the shower looking so very attractive, but he did remember that it let to him furiously masturbating in the bathroom while Josh slept peacefully in their shared hotel bed.

And, if he was being honest, that may very well have been what had happened every time since then.

It was becoming increasingly hard—no pun intended—for Tyler to avoid Josh during the "danger minute" as he called it. It was called this because that's approximately how long it took for Josh to walk to his room, drop his towel, and toss on an old t-shirt and some briefs.

There was, however, still the "hot zone" for about an hour after the "danger minute," where Josh still looked incredibly wank-worthy: his t-shirt soaked in the water from his shower, his abs showing through the thin material, and his tight briefs hugging him in all the right places. If Tyler was lucky— or unlucky depending on how he looked at it, Josh would sometimes carry a spare towel around on his shoulder, tousling his colored hair at random times when he felt it needed to be a bit drier.

Right now, it was the danger minute. Only this time, there was no avoiding it.

"Tyler, have you seen my briefs? I can't find them."

Tyler looked up, realizing Josh's state far too late. The color drained from his face as he stared at the drummer, mouth going dry at the sight of Josh so very wet.

"Wh..." Tyler cleared his throat, avoiding his gaze and training it back to the tv, swallowing his stutter. "Which ones?"

"Y'know, the Calvin's. They're kinda a navy bluish? I don't know; thought you might have seen them."

"Hmm... sorry, dude, I'm not even sure I know which ones you're talking about."

Oh, he definitely knew which ones Josh was talking about.

He also happened to know exactly where they were, too.

As soon as Josh had left the room he panicked, bolting towards his own room, being extra careful to not be seen by anybody, especially Josh. He shut the door as quietly as he could while in such a rush, still looking around the room in paranoia, checking for anybody. He quickly crouched down and reached under his bed, grasping blindly underneath until his fingers brushed against a soft fabric.