Coming soon

Logan and his girlfriend Ozge (name to be changed later to an American name just in case I'm on mobile or something) were walking along the boardwalk after a wonderful date. Logan decided to be a gentlemen and treat her to some ice cream after they have rode some rides and he had won her some big stuffed animals that she loved. Right after they have had their snacks Ozge decided it was time for her to head home and get some sleep since tomorrow they were going to have a picnic in the park and maybe fly a kite too and the have a walk along the beach to end the date and the day of course followed by ice cream at one of the local ice cream shops too. After Logan walks her to her car and sees her off he heads back to the board walk to clear his head and think of what else they could do together since it was getting serious between the two of them, and as he was walking he hears cries of a baby and he hears some talking like someone was soothing the baby, but it was not working out at all, so he went to see who they were and see if he could help and to his surprises it's a little girl who does not look no more than three at the most and she was holding her baby sister and trying her hardest to calm her down since she could not do much with the baby besides feed, rock and change it. Logan sees that they have been there for a while and it looks like they were living behind one of the games as well cause he could see makeshift bed for the little girl in one of the corners and a makeshift crib close to her as well so the baby was safe as she slept. The little girl was happy that her and her baby sister was going to have a home finally after all this time. The next day for the picnic Logan brings the girls along and Ozge helps him out a little bit.

How will Ozge react to the girls?'

Can Logan handle fatherhood?

Read and find out in Found by Logan Henderson next week maybe if I'm not falling asleep as i write