~Chapter 1~

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name

Y/N POV:
You looked at your old room as the movers put all the boxes in the Mover Truck.

"Y/N, did you pack everything?" Mom yelled. "Yea mom." You yelled back. I can't believe this. Were moving.

I've been in this all my life, and I wish it would stay like that. But, my mom and dad have been looking for good jobs like this for a long time, and I guess their 'New' bosses were friends in college, and they just got re-connected. My mom said she has three kids, and their all girls. I am very awkward with anyone, but boys especially.

"C'mon Y/N! Time to go!" My mom yelled from the car as I looked at our bare house for the last time. I grabbed my stuff to bring with me for the 5 hour car ride. I got in the car, and noticed my dad wasn't in the passenger seat.

"Mom, where's dad and Ryker?"I asked. "I told you already, Y/N. Your dad and brother is already at the house." My mom sounded mad. "Mom are you ok?" I asked, worried she would get more mad. "Just..." She sighed as we began to drive off.

"This move is hard. I've never moved like this before, and its very stressful. Even though our new house is 5 hours away." She looked at the road ahead. "I know, Im gonna miss this house. But Im a bit excited to go to the new house." I smiled as I yawned.

"You should take a nap. You barely got any sleep last night, Y/N." Mom looked back at me and smiled. I put my ear buds on, and slowly drifted to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye! Bye!