~Chapter 2~

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
F/C = Favorite Color

Y/N POV:
You felt yourself shaking, while you were flying in air. Then all the sudden, their was your mom shaking you to wake up.

"Y/N, were here!" You opened your eyes, to see your new two story house. "Hey Y/N!" Ryker ran up to you to give you a hug. "Hey Ryker, have you been helping dad?" I asked. "Yea! And we were-" My dad cut him off. "Why don't you just let her see?" My dad came down to the car. I got out, and walked into the garage. I went though the garage door, which near our bathroom. I smelled fresh and new paint, coming from up stairs. I ran up the stairs, and saw 4 rooms. My parents room, guessing on the size, next my brothers room, because he made a small sign saying"Ryker's room!!!" Then the next room, had the door shut. So when I opened it, the room was covered in F/C paint. "Is this MY room?" I asked in excitement. Ryker yelled, "YUP! Me and dad just got done painting it!" I was so excited to put everything in my room! But... Where is all our stuff? I quickly ran down stairs to my mom, to ask her were is our stuff, and just then, she got a call. "Hello?" She picked up. "Yes this is Mrs. L/N. Oh really? Ok, that's fine. As long as it's this next day or two. Ok, goodbye." My mom hung up. "Who was that Kelly?" My dad asked. "That was the movers. There was a wreck on highway 123. They said it won't start moving again in another 3 hours and a half." I ran to my mom. "Your kidding right?" I joked. "No, And highway 123 is still 4 hours away." She continued. "Where are we going to sleep?" Ryker asked. "Well, Zianna said that we could sleep over there if we wanted too." My mom suggested. 'Good thing I wore comfy clothes and its the weekend.' I thought to myself. "Ok, c'mon were going to Zianna's!" My mom got into the car, while I got in the passenger seat since my dad was going to still work on the house. We drove on our way, with some of our stuff, like new pair of clothes for tomorrow, and a toothbrush. We drove over to Zianna's, but her house was less than a mile away. I looked out the window until we finally arrived at Zianna's.

Hope ye liked the chapter!

Bye! Bye!