Chapter 6

(Mitch's P.O.V)
It's such a great feeling to move back to my old town. I wonder if my old friend is still here. Both me and Jerome moved together. Since were both 18 we decided to move in together and since I grew up here I wanted to move here. I took my sister with me (don't ask why). I walked to my room and started unpacking. I soon quit because I'm a lazy bastard. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I felt someone attack me and kiss me. I kissed back thinking it was Jerome but I was really wrong. I opened my eyes to a stuffed animal and my sister on my lap.
"You thought I was Jerome! Awww! " Zoe giggled. (I had too)
"Fuck you. Is he done unpacking yet?" I grumbled.
"Look at the door stupid," she got off my lap and I looked at the door. Before I could get a glimpse of the door something else pounced on me. I felt lips attack me again. I pushed whoever it was back afraid it was another prank. Jerome looked at me confused. I smirked and pulled him back in. I licked his bottom lip but before he could open his lips I heard a cough.
"Did you forget I was here?" My sister stood there with her phone in her hands taking pictures. (She's 13 in this book. Ty, sky, Jerome, and Mitch are all 17 or 18)
"Actually yes, now leave please?" I asked nicely. She nodded and smiled.
"Why did you push me back at first?" He asked straddling my waist. Did I tell you were dating?
"I thought it was another prank, sorry" I pecked his lips
"It's ok biggums. Let's play minecraft!" He screamed taking out our laptops. I laughed at his behavior and started up minecraft.

(Adam's P.O.V)
I woke up with Ty snuggled into my chest. I smiled and played with his hair. It's funny he doesn't even know I was awake...
(FLASHBACK)
I heard someone walk into the room.
"Hello you must be Ty, I'm sky's mother." I felt Ty move. I'm guessing to shake her hand. I listened to there conversation.
"So sky must like you?" She asked. I blushed and opened my eyes.
"I doubt it," I frowned and my mother noticed me. She smiled. I glared at her for making me feel embarrassed.
"Well if he doesn't you sure do," I smiled at her. I felt Ty move and I quickly closed my eyes.
"Yeah I do, please don't tell," I felt my heart speed up 10x more. I couldn't keep myself from smiling. I opened my eyes and mouthed 'thank you' to my mom. She smiled at me.
"I see you got him to eat," she said I didn't hear anything so I'm guessing he nodded. I heard a door open again.
"When sky wakes up make sure he checks you out and calls me," she called out as she started leaving.
"Wait! Do you really think sky likes me?" I nodded my head slightly to let my mom know.
"Of course, he is the one who saved you from your dad you know," I heard a door close and Ty snuggled into my chest. I felt my shirt get wet with tears. He started mumbling things and soon his breathing calmed down. I'm guessing he fell asleep. I held him tight.
'I love you' I thought as I fell asleep.
---------------------------------------
Merome? And this was the cutest chapter so far in my opinion