Summary

"Well she was precious, like a flower. She grew wild, wild but innocent. A perfect prayer in a desperate hour. She was everything beautiful and different. Stupid boy, you can't fence that in. Stupid boy, it's like holdin' back the wind."

She saw the good in him when no one else did. He was too much like his father, and that' what scared people the most. 

"She laid her heart and soul right in your hands, and you stole her every dream, and you crushed her plans. She never even knew she had a choice, and that's what happens when the only voice she hears is telling her she can't. Stupid boy."

He saw someone he could control, wrap around his finger and do what she's told. What he didn't expect was that she would have such an affect on him the day he lost her.

"So, what made you think you could take a life, and just push it, push it around? I guess to build yourself up so high. You had to take her and break her down. Well, she laid her heart and soul right in your hands, and you stole her every dream, and you crushed her plans. She never even knew she had a choice, and that's what happens when the only voice she hears is telling her she can't."

"You stupid boy!"

Grant Wilson x OC

Disclaimer: I do not own DC Comics or its characters.