Part 1/1

A/N: For yallneedallysus . I love you bud. You have really been such a light in my life the last three months and I'm so happy you are now in my life. I wish the circumstances under which allowed us to start talking were different, but tbh, I don't really mind what happened considering I'm so grateful that what happened happened because otherwise, we wouldn't be as close friends as we are today. SO. For you who loves your smut ;)

Second A/N: THIS IS PRETTY SMUTTY RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING SO ENJOY EVERYONE.

Lauren's POV:

My fingers felt so good inside me scratching the itch that had been bothering me all day. A continuous pulsing need deep inside had started before I woke up this morning. I remember a dream where a beautiful head of long, dark brown hair was moaning from between my legs with her hand working deep inside me. The memory made my body roll and the itch move a little deeper out of my reach as my hips rolled of their own accord. Sadly my day had been too busy for me to even sneak away long enough to put ten minutes into getting a quick release. The more I thought about how long my day was, the harder that itch was to reach. Not to mention how much wetter I got every time I saw the girl from my dreams; either in my memories, daydreams, or during school. I was just teasing myself, squirming under my own menstruations. My body yearned for more, deeper than my fingers could reach.

In a case of flowing shimmering sliver, like that of an invisibility cloak, invisible to the rest of the world I had a special toy. Buying the toy had been an adventure since there were so many choices to choose from. The shop had been my brothers' so I used their help to pick it out and purchase it. After the Joke shop did so well they opened a shop of a different manor. TMST or to a select few who know Jauregui's Magical Muggle Sex Toys with the T over the J to look like an T. They are the ones who suggested the case to keep the toy well hidden. At first anyone could see it, and then they gave me a special Disillusionment Charm. I charmed the bag and it became invisible to everyone but me. With another spell I could let it be seen to someone else but I didn't have anyone that I wanted to let see it. Well there was one person I would let see it. The girl from my dreams, if she was interested; sadly she wasn't.

I pulled the toy from its case and looked at the marble swirl of purples. The long slightly curved shaft slid through my hand. At nine inches it was slightly longer than I needed, but I liked having an extra two inches as a handle. I smiled as I played with the head, sliding it down my body and teasing my clit. I circled it on my hard nub a few time before pressing the toy against my entrance. The head pushed inside me, stopping just past where my hips met my hand holding the shaft. I continued to squirm wanting the toy deeper inside me, but continued teasing myself. Moving the toy in-and-out of me had my head falling back and rolling side to side. Why was I teasing myself so much? Hadn't I been teased enough today seeing my dream girl passing me in the hall, meeting her for lunch, studying between and after classes? She must have seen the stress of my very frustrated day written on my face. Not that Camila would normally suggest breaking the rules, but today she had. She told me I looked tired and said I could use the Prefect's private lavatory and with her password, sent me on my way.

It wasn't often I had the privacy of the Prefect's lavatory to take my time and enjoy pleasuring myself. I took my time and turned on each tap, smelling the different perfumes and scents before picking the perfect combination and filling the swimming pool sized tub. As I undressed, I caressed my body slowly pulling my robes and uniform away from my body. When I slid into the hot water, I couldn't believe how good and relaxed I felt. I hadn't even realized I was touching myself until I was working my hands around my breasts and teasing my nipples until they were hard and sending jolts of pleasure to my core.