epilogue

epilogue

hEY READERS!! ;D
          i've read the comments and y'all are confuse about the story so i thought the epilogue would help you guys understand the story better.

         the whole story is based on a scene, but if you read deep into it, it tells a love story about min yoongi and a girl named park ji yeon.

         min yoongi has a reputation, an image, and that image is a bad boy but he wishes to become a rapper that could dance so he join the school's dance crew team.

        the thing about min yoongi is that at school, he has that bad boy attitude but when he's at dance he's a different guy. that's what ji yeon feels. as she understands more about him, that understanding became loving him.

there's only one scene that describes the whole story, and that is when min yoongi and ji yeon has a dance choreography together.

in chapter one, there's a part where ji yeon said " i can't find you in the body dancing next to me . " and in the halsey's ghost lyrics it said " i can't find you in the body sleeping next to me "

i changed the lyrics because it was a scene based on them dancing together. and what ji yeon meant was she couldn't find the bad boy min yoongi because she was dancing with the boy who loves to rap and dance min yoongi.

and the song they both were dancing to was ghost by halsey. and in chapter five, it was describing the dance steps to the song and how they both had eye contact. " two steps forward, one step backward and then our eyes met for a long time "

a few chapters later after chapter five, was describing about how yoongi and ji yeon will give stares to each other in school, whenever he looked at her, it was when she wasn't looking and whenever she looked at him, he wasn't looking either.

       and in chapter twelve, ji yeon wrote about how they shared their first eye contact together and they never left their eyes off of each other's.

in chapter fourteen, there was a girl named chaeyeon, kim chaeyeon, who randomly walks in breaking the intense moment causing the students in chapter fifteen to ask chaeyeon to keep quiet.

       kim chaeyeon is one of ji yeon's best friends. and later in chapter sixteen, you could see that taehyung laughed because of her. that's a little description about taehyung having a crush on chaeyeon and yet no one knows except him, himself.

in chapter seventeen, their dance instructor coughed awkwardly to break the eye contact between them after the intensity, which happens in chapter eighteen.

       so after that particular scene, ji twin asked herself, was she dancing with the bad boy or the boy that loves to dance? she was confused between two characters in one person.

" so my ghost, where did you go? cause i can't find you in the body dancing next to me. "

      the ghost , ji yeon was referring to is the bad boy min yoongi because she just couldn't find the bad boy soul when she was dancing with yoongi.

the end