"I love you"

I arrived at Hayes/jacks house I assumed he was the only one here because only his car was there. I went to the door and knock about 3 time and rang the doorbell twice. I hear ruffling with the lock to the front door.

Hayes answers the door shirtless and with a towel around his waist. I looked him up and down. " Damn that's  a way to open the door" I said joking around. "I thought you went to the Bahamas" "remember short trip shorter than you expect " I replied. He gave me a big hug and and told me to come in. "Wanna stay down here or go upstairs" he asked "doesn't really matter to me"  "let's go upstairs" I walked upstairs. I could tell Hayes was staring at my ass. So I purposely started to sway my hips back and forth.

Hayes pov

I was surprised that Kayla was home  so early.
I asked her to come up stairs she lead the way to my room.  I was staring at her ass she started swaying her hips back and fourth. I remembered that where just friend so I hop I front of her and started to walk to my room "tease" I yelled to her she started to smirk.
I put on some gym shorts  and me and Kayla just talked about life😂. 

Kayla pov

" Kayla I love you with all my heart I'm sorry about what I did it was the dumbest shit I ever did and I will not be able to forgive myself. I will never be able to fine someone like you. Beautiful,smart,caring,funny,kind. Your the best thing that ever happen to me. I'm so sorry. I know I made you  feel unloved  not wanted  ugly but  I love you too much to let you go and I want you with me". Hayes started to say

"Hayes I love you too and I forgive you. You told me that your sorry so many times and I forgave you. And yes you did make me feel unloved and unwan- Hayes cut me off  with a kiss. I kissed back when we let go I just smiled looking down Hayes pick up my chin and said I love you❤️ "I love you too I replied.

After spending time with Hayes I got home and 
went to bed.