▣1▣

You are in hurry because your late in your first of school. You quickly go for a bath and wear your uniform. You can't be late it's your first day. You finally finished dressing up. You decided to go to your face with bare face. You got in to a taxi.

You're just right in time because after you sit on your selected chair which no one is in both side because you don't want anything to bother you, your teacher finally arrived.

Your in 10the grader as you expect in your first day you will meet the other transferee from other school, the 7 boys arrived and introduce themselves but you don't care.

Suddenly someone go by your side it's one of 7 boy that so called BTS you stayed focus on class and ignoring these two boy who keeps talking while there's a teacher.

The bell rang and it's time for your recess. You don't have any friend because your one and only bff left this country to study. That's                                                                                   @ you study hard so u can follow her.

You ordered hamburger and juice. You sit at the spot where you can relaxed and admire the view and it's near the window.

You look down and you see stupid girl cheering on do called BTS. You continue eating.

After a minute you look at your side and you fine out that's the what so called BTS is sitting with you. You got shocked when one of them talk to you. The one with the smiling eyes talks to you.

"Annyeong? Can we sit beside you? " he asked politely and smile.

"Neh" you reply and continue eating.

Then suddenly someone talk and out conversation started.

"Hi! What is your name? "The boy with smiling eyes talk to you.

Oh shit I forgot to introduce myself
"Hello! I'm y/n" you said firmly

"Oh Hi I'm Rapmon" awe cute dimples.

"Hi! I'm Jimin"
"Jungkook"
"Taehyung"
"Jin"
"Sugar"
"I'm your hope your angel JHOPPEEE"how cute.

I think I judged them to early. They are so friendly but hey are fvckbois.
When I talk to them they seems not.But still I don't trust this Jimin because I just. Haha his smirk scared me the fvck off.

It's finally end of the school. You go to your locker and put all your stuff you didn't need.

You go to your house and move to your dorm because it's easier to go to school.

Your finally on your dorm. Your alone because your bff left for the scholarship. The principal told you that your roommate will come late at night. You've finish cleaning up. You're so tired so you take a nap. you wake up and you see your on your bed now. You see a man arranging his stuff and you wipe your eyes to see him clearly. You were shock it's Jimin. He smile at you and continue what he does.

Jimin go to you with a smirk you stay still he's going nearer so you step backward when you hit the wall you can't step back anymore so you just close your eyes and he fvcking laugh his ass out.

"Hahaha sorry I was just teasing you." He said while smiling like an idiot I wanna kick his balls out.

Your still frozen staring at him. You move to your bed and sleep.

~~~

You wake up and you're dress up for the school. You see Jimin topless and he's hot. Erase that. You move and go to school. You see Jimin run to you. You both go to school together.

Time lap after school

You're walking to the hallway and you see your fvcking ex he's fvcking kissing a bitch. You still love him and you don't know what to do. You can't control your tears and go to your locker and cry out the pain. You and your boyfriend last for 1 year and half a year it ruined with your bitchy so called your besfriend. From the day they betray you you never see her as your bff and only Areonna you think is your bff. You we're sobbing because of the pain when suddenly someone hand you a handkerchief. You freak out and wipe your tears with your hand. You look up to see it is Jimin.  

You handed the handkerchief. You and Jimin buy drinks like beers and go home.