Rape, Shame & Forgiveness

"Lidia, it's time to wake up." I heard a voice whisper huskily into my ear, making my skin tingle with pleasure.

I groaned, not wanting to get up.

"Come on Lidia." The voice demanded as warm hands that sent electrical sparks up my arms shake me roughly awake, causing pain to flare up in my aching skin.

I blinked myself awake, instantly feeling fear clench my heart as my mind woke up and I realized who was on the bed with me. I instantly flinched, trying to turn away, afraid he would hit me again.

"Come on Lidia." He growled again.

I snapped up in bed and clutched the blankets to my chest in fear, ignoring the lingering pain in my body as I stared at him in fear. His eyes stared down at me darkly but they instantly lost focus as his gaze turned to my cheek that I realized was throbbing with pain, along with the rest of my body. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a reflection of myself in the mirror on the right side of the room on my guest room dresser and saw a purple palm print blooming on my cheek and other bruises blossoming on my skin in varying shades of black, blue and purple.

His eyes narrowed as he looked at me, obviously angry at the state of my body.

"Baby who did this to you?" he asked quietly, his fingers brushing softly against my skin, making me flinch even though his touch was tenderly soft.

When I didn't answer his eyes darkened.

"Baby, who in the hell did this to you?" he growled.

I turned away from him, clutching my side as I climbed out of bed and gasped in pain as I moved to stand by the window with my back to him before I whispered, "You did, Ryder."

I heard him growl and I flinched, waiting for him to come at me to hit me again. After a few moments I heard him climb out of bed and walk over to me. I didn't turn around but flinched when I felt his hand touch me to brush my hair to the side to expose my neck. I shivered when I felt his lips brush the skin of my neck but I didn't pull away. He seemed pleased by this but I felt his lips tremble against my skin as he placed another soft kiss on my neck.

"I love you." He whispered and swung me up into his arms, knocking the wind out of me as I flinched in pain.

He set me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, slipping of my oversized t-shirt above my head. I gasped in pain but he ignored me, nudging my legs apart as he slipped off his own clothes before I had time to react. The next thing I knew he ripped off my bra and underwear, as he spread my legs apart as he accommodated himself so that I didn't feel any of his weight crushing me. My body burned everywhere his naked form touched me, his shaft rock hard against my thigh. His eyes were hungry as they roomed over every inch of my naked form, making me burn in a way that felt good. Ryder kissed me softly, but when I wasn't responding his lips became more insistent as his fingers stroked me along my front, heading downwards until they found my folds.

"Baby, you're so beautiful, and now you're all mine." He howled in happiness, his lips swollen a little before he continued to kiss me, his fingers coming closer and closer to stroke my folds. I felt myself melt inside, liquid flowing between my legs as he trust his fingers in, earning a gasp from me but it didn't hurt. In an odd way it felt good as he pumped his tongue in my hand in tune with the pump of his fingers pumping inside me. His swollen lips parted from mine, his breath ragged as he kissed his way up and down my neck.

I moaned as he slowly removed his fingers and adjusted my legs to open wider before he thrust himself inside me. I felt an excruciating pain in my core and cried out in pain, my body stiffening underneath him as I squirmed to accommodate myself. he brushed my hair back, cooing for me to not move and that it would stop hurting soon as he began to pull back a little then slip fully back inside again, his hips moving in rhythm now. I squirmed, still feeling uncomfortable.