Wake the Magican's lover

{Ragi's POV}
I woke up as I heard my alarm clock ringing loud.
"Ughhh!!"I sighed as I pulled my covers off my body as I heard my uncle calling me.

"Ragi! Hurry up you don't want to be late!" He yelled out as I took a shower and put on my favorite shirt as I looked at my necklace as I smiled.

"Ragi hurry up or you will be late!"My uncle yelled out again as I picked up my backpack and deck as I always felt drawn to it.

"Coming!"I yelled out as I ran out of my room and down the stairs were my uncle stood.

He was a big guys with a scar on his right eye that made him look intimidating even with out it he was apart of the military and was super strict at times.

"Hurry up Ragi we don't want you to be late for your first day at school now do we?"My uncle smirked as I smiled at him.

"Yes, I know."I said softly as I began to walk down to where my uncle parked his car.

We drove down the street for a little bit as my Uncle spoke.

"They would have loved to see you grow up."My Uncle spoke as I held my necklace close to me.

"I know, I just wish I met them."I spoke sadly as My Uncle never did tell me what happened to my Parents.

"What ever happened to my parents?"I spoke as we pulled over into the Schools parking lot as my uncle gave me a sad smile.

"Your Parents were good friends of mine, I will tell you not right now but soon Ragi, I promise."My uncle spoke as I nodded.

"Now, come on let's hurry up and get to your class while I go setup the P.E/ Dueling arena."I smiled at the thought of going to school finally.

"Okay Uncle I'll see you later!"I spoke as I walked into school as I saw my uncle giving me a proud smile.

{Line Break}

I walked down the hallways of School as I found my classroom as I noticed I had Multiple classes with my Uncle as my teacher.

I walked inside and found my teacher sitting there as he was reading a book.

"Hello Ragi, your uncle has told me a lot about you."My teacher spoke without looking up from his book.

"Hello Mr?"I looked at him confused on what I should call him.

"Call me Mr.Caster and you are very early."Mr.Caster spoke as I sighed and rubbed my head sheepishly.

"W-Well about that I umm an ether super early or kinda late."I spoke as Mr.Caster laughed as he lifted his head from the book.

"Well as long as you have a good reason your Uncle drops you off so I'll let it slide but remember not to slack off during my class."He spoke sternly as I nodded my head as he smiled  at me and pointed to a desk near the door

"That will be your seat you will be next to Destiny."Mr.Caster spoke as I nodded and put my backpack down as I began to work on the assessment on the board.

{Line Break~~~}

I finished the assignment as I picked up my paper as I noticed people walking in class and sitting down.

I kept my head down as a girl walked up to my desk as I saw a girl walking towards me.

I didn't pay too close of attention to her as she got closer,

And closer,

WAAYYY TO CLOSE NOW!!!

"Who, are you?"She asked as she moved closer into my face as I was getting uncomfortable SUPRR UNCOMFORTABLE!

"Destiny stop scaring the kid, your too close in his face!"Another voice spoke as the girl named Destiny moved out of my face.

"Sorry Nick if I can't help but notice the new kid sitting next to me!"Destiny said as the guy named Nick walked up to her.

"Bad Destiny."He spoke as he grabbed both sides of her cheeks and pinched them and then pulled.

"Owowowowowow!!!"Destiny spoke as Mr.Caster spoke finally.

"Okay kids sit down, it's time for class to begin."Everyone began to sit down as I couldn't help but smile at this class.

'I can't believe I'm actually at school!'I screamed into my head as I smiled.

{Time skip....}

Everything was hell...

Everyone in school was fighting for their lives.

"Raaaaarrrwwww!!!"A Monster roared as it flew close to me as I closed my eyes and prepared myself to be hit.

"Wake the Magician's lover...."I heard a voice speak into my head as I felt a card form into my hand.

"HELP ME!"I screamed out as I placed the card down as...

Dark Magician girl came out but she didn't look like the other Dark Magician Girls I have seen and read about in books.

I stared at her as I saw my Uncle running towards me as he punched another monster in the face.

"RAGI!"He screamed out as Dark Magician Girl used her magic as one of the monsters leaped at me with the intention to kill.

"Don't hurt my son!"The Dark Magician Girl screamed out as my Uncle punched another one in the face behind her.

"Mana, glad your back, where is?"Uncle started but then a portal opened again as a woman stepped out as she looked a lot like the woman in the photo kissing Uncle on the cheek.

"Dylan!"She screamed out as she hugged Uncle as he gave her a sad smile.

"Good to see you too Velvet, I missed you so much."He spoke as he kissed her as I felt my heart drop to the floor.

The moment was short lived as monsters started to surround us as I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, you look so much like your Father, I'm sorry I couldn't raise you.."Finally the pieces came together as I hugged my mom.

"Mom!"I cried as I saw a beast lung at us.

"No one hurts my family..."A voice spoke as it destroyed the beast..

"Y/N...."Mom spoke as she held tears in her eyes.

The man turned around as I got a good look at him, he had E/C eyes, H/C hair, and look a lot like me.

He gave Mom a smile and a thumbs up.

"Now,"He said turning to the monsters "No one HURTS MY WIFE AND SON!"He screamed out as he leapt into the monsters as Uncle Dylan jumped in after him as they became a tornado of destruction.

{A few minutes before this in another location}

I felt my eyes open...

Someone was calling me....

"Mom!"A voice cried out as I felt an urge to hug it as I sat up scaring the nurse.

"What date is it?"I spoke as she didn't respond as I felt Mana calling me.....

I NEED TO HELP HER!!
I felt my body change a bit like it was lighter than before.

I got up and put some clothes on that magically appeared on the table.

I jumped on a motorcycle and began to drive as I got closer to where I sensed where I needed to be I saw Mana and a younger version of me and her combined about to get killed.

I leapt down with out a second thought taking down the monster.

"No one hurts my family...."

"Y/n......"I heard Mana say as I turned around and smiled also giving her the thumbs up.

'No one hurts my family!'I screamed into my head as I felt anger taking over again

'No one.'