|29|

There was a knock on the door and Montgomery went to open the door. He payed for the food and called Emily. Emily paused the movie and walked downstairs. They sat down to eat and stay there for a while talking. Emily took the plates and opened the faucet to wash them.

"I missed you so much" he said kissing her neck and Emily smiled while she washed the dishes. "I missed you too" she dried the plates and put them away.

She escaped from his hold and walked upstairs. Montgomery chuckled and walked behind her pushing her against the wall.

"I don't think you missed me like I did" Montgomery said between kisses. "You think that?" Emily said between shorts breaths "Want me to prove your theory wrong?" She smirked and Montgomery looked at her and kissed her lifting her up.

He walked to his room and placed Emily down hovering above her. He kissed the sweet spot on Emily's neck earning a moan from her. Emily held his face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"Are you sure?" Montgomery asked looking at Emily's deep brown eyes. "Yes baby" she said kissing him.

Montgomery took her shirt off and started kissing down earning small moans from Emily.

***

66.9k likes
emi.rez: i missed you montgomery.c

montgomery.c: 😘😘

jessdavis: you guys are too cute!

alex.standall: ^^ @justinfoley GET THE HINT! btw so nasty Emily I see you 😂

justinfoley: stooooop you guys be setting Jessica's expectations on high!!!

zach.dempsey: ^^ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

courtney.c: I'm sure you did...
ryan.s: @courtney.c I see you 😂 damn Courtney!
courtney.c: @ryan.s 😂😂 I'm just saying what we are all thinking

hannahbaker: ^^ OMG! 😂😂😂😂
clay.j: @hannahbaker i don't get it

jeff.atkins: @clay.j omg Clay, she's not talking about Montgomery she's talking about something specific of Montgomery  (if you know what I mean)
clay.j: @jeff.atkins OMG EW ! THAT'S SO NASTY!!

jessdavis: ^^ AHHH I DIDN'T THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT 😂😂😂

Load more

***
"Come here" Montgomery said looking at her. Emily smiled and laid on top of Montgomery "I love you" he whispered hugging her.

"I love you too" she whispered kissing his chest and closing her eyes.

***
Montgomery woke up and his parents had already left for work. Emily was still sleeping upstairs. He wasn't feeling well; he woke up feeling gloomy. He passed by her room and opened it. There it was her bed perfectly made as always and full of sunlight. He ran his hand over her pillow and just stared at it.