Chapter 9

Sorry it took so long to update 

Adrien's P.O.V

We were heading to the hospitable when we heard sirens near by but thought it was normal this time of year because of her uncle. When we were about a mile from the hospitable I got a call from the police. I was really worried about this call. Did we do something wrong.

Adrien: Hello

Police: Hello, This is the police. We are calling about Ms. Marinette

Adrien: Did something bad happen to her. We are almost there now.

Police: I am afraid so. When you get to the hospitable come right up to her room.

Adrien: OK we will see you soon

End call

I ended the call and looked at Alya and Nino with a worried Expression on my face."What happened" Alya asked. "Something has happened to Marinette I am afraid" I said. They both looked at me with poker faces. "What happened to her" Nino said . "I have no idea. They said that they will tell us everything that they know" that was the last thing any of us said for the rest of the ride.

Marinette's P.O.V

I woke in a dim room with only a small window. When I tried to move I felt a pull on my legs. When I looked down I saw a chain on one leg. My bandage on my arm was clean and taken care of. I heard the door open and turned my head to the door. I saw a man with black hair and deep blue eyes. "Looks like you finally woke up princess" when he said that his voice belonged to my capture. "Why did you bring me here"? I asked. "You will find out later" he said as he left. I hope my friends find me soon.

Adrien's P.O.V

When we arrived at the hospitable we saw a girl with a doctor uniform on talking to a police officer. We got out of the car and walked up to the police officer. "Hi, we are Marinette's friend" Alya said. I think we should have let them finish there talk. "Ah yes come this way" we headed to Marinette's room. When we got there we got there we noticed that her bed was empty and some of belongings on the floor. "What happened in here" Nino asked "Come and sit then we will talk" we sat in the extra chairs in the room. "So you know that her uncle is after the throne right" we nodded "this morning Ms. Marinette was kidnapped by a guy her uncle hired and we have search crews out their now. We have a felling where she is" the doctor said as I went into a mental break down.

Marinette's P.O.V

I looking around the room when I heard a my name being called. I looked down a my feet and I saw Tikki. "Ok Tikki can you get these chains off of me please" I asked her "Sure thing" she said as she went to unlock the chains. Once I got free I said "Tikki spots on" I said as I transformed into ladybug. I used my lucky charm which gave me a slag hammer so I could break down the door. After that I run as fast as I could back to town and as I was running I saw all my friends run out of the hospitable and toward a red car.

I yelled as loud as I could "Hey guy up here" they suddenly stopped and looked up and all their eyes went wide as I came down to them. "I am so glad to see you guys" I told them but I had completely forgotten that I was ladybug. They looked at me funny at first and then asked me "Have you seen a girl with hair like yours and eyes just like .....yours" Alya said as she realized something. Her face suddenly light up "I am so glad you are OK and how did you get out" she asked. The boys faces were so confused when all this was going on. Alya stepped in front of me "Let me explain. Ladybug was ................................