Chapter 7 Pranks 2

I asked if Jordo was home. His mother said yes and that he was in his room. I ran into his room and saw him petting Caty. Cat version of course. He looked at me.
"Hey." He said. I smiled hugely.
"What?" He asked. I shook my head. I teleported behind him with a smirk.

   He frantically loked around to find me.
"Whered you g-?!" He stopped finally finding me. I laughed and picked up Caty. I started petting her and she purred. She turned human after awhile and i dropped her. You're too heavy. I thought. She glared at me getting up. She brushed herself off.

   Jordo, Caty, and I talked for a bit. We soon had to leave to go home considering it was getting late. I can't believe we staued for that long. I thought. Caty nodded in agreement. We awalked home and washed up, getting ready for bed. (Quick authors note. At school i said i couldnt wait to get home to read... i havent read yet. XD) We went to bed.

    The next morning we got extremely bored. Of course we would on a Saturday.
"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked.
"Sure. But where?"
"I dont know. We can go for a walk and see what we can do." I suggested.
"Nah, im too lazy."
"You better ketchup to me if you wanna have fun." I said walking out. She laughed and got up following me.

   We found a mountain nearby. Let's go up the mountain. I thought.
"No." Said Caty. I looked at her with pleading eyes. She sighed.
"Fine." She said I smiled and ran up to the mountain. She followed kinda slowly.
"Hurry!" I yelled. I slipped and fell down a hole in the mountain.
"Casy!" I heard before passing out.

Caty's P.O.V
Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god... she fell!!! What am i gonna do?! I asked myself as i felt the ground shake. I looked down and the ground was starting to break. I got up to run but just before i could run it broke and i fell down. I immediatly turned into a cat and landed on my feet. I was okay. What about Casy...? I wondered running around the place. Thats when i saw it... or... a her? She was wearing a red shirt and black jacket. She had on booty shorts and converses. They were black... and she had on red socks. She was on the ground. Asleep. I ran over and sat on her chest. (Shhh... you dirty child!) She then woke up. She glared at me. I ran off her. I mewed. She seemed to understand what i said.
"I am Casy..." she replied. Her voice was rough. (Id never where booty shorts... or any shorts for that matter...) i turned neko and my eyes widened. I was sitting. She looked at herself and her face went blank.
"Hey. My names fell sans. But you can call me sans." She said. I just hesitantly nodded.

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter. I didnt have any ideas for the rest of this chapter.... so i would like to thank AimhighC17 for the idea.... i just thought of her book... and i decided... forget a sequal of this! This is gonna be the sequal as well!! Sooo... yeeh... anyway.. thamks for reading. BOI!!!