Chapter 5

((YAY!!! The much needed chapter 5! Sorry it took soooo long, I was having a writers brain cramp and couldn't think. Anywho, fan, comment, and vote. Next person to either comment or fan me will have the next chapter dedicated to them.))

Nothing happened. Taylor and Connor had been lying on his bed heavily handling each other when Taylor had told him they needed to stop. She had come to her senses. She couldn't afford to get distracted now. And she certainly couldn't afford to become pregnant. Taylor left Connor's house reluctantly. Her demon howled the whole way home. Finally when Taylor returned home she inhaled, thankfully the scent of oranges. She watched as her mother and father came walking out of the study, purse, cell phones, and car keys in hand. "Oh Taylor dearest, there you are. Where have you been?" Her mother asked. "I-I, was with Connor." I finally admitted. I didn't like to lie to my parents, but I didn't want them to think I'd been fooling around with Connor, even if he was my mate.

Taylor looked up and saw her mother smile genuinely. "Well, pups will follow." She said. "Mother!" Taylor almost shouted. "I haven't even done," She began to say and then noticed her father. "...uh-eh, that!" Taylor finished. "Anyway, what's going on?" She asked quizzically looking down at the keys that her father held in his hand. "Oh." He said looking down at the keys. "There has been some trouble and we are meeting at the pack house." He said and then thought about it. "Go get showered and changed. You should be at this meeting." He finished and nodded. Taylor nodded and climbed the stairs two at a time in order to see what was going on at the pack house. She quickly showered and changed into some shorts and a green top. She grabbed her green flip flops and climbed down the stairs, while putting her shoes on and pulling her wet hair into a messy bun. She followed her parents out and proceeded to climb into the car.

Once they had arrived at the pack house, the tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Sighing I looked up at the large pack house. Something wrong was going on here. We as the alpha family walked into the house, my mother's right arm looped through my father's left one. I of course lagged behind. I didn't come to the pack house often. The reason was because of all the crazy hormone crazed boys that were here. They all drove me absolutely crazy. I walked in to notice that there were several Alpha's from several different packs all over the country here. "What's going on here?" My father asked stepping forward. No one watched to meet my father's gaze, he was very intimidating at present moment, I didn't blame them one bit. "Someone better talk to me." He said, slightly growling. "They got the Yukon pack." Said one of the centennials from the back of the room. I saw the shock and fear cross my father's face.

I watched in what seemed like slow motion as his fist went through the wall. I knew what was upsetting him. His baby sister was the delta in that pack. "How many were taken?" He asked pain in his eyes. "Everyone that wasn't killed, " the male responded. I saw my father close his eyes. "Who was killed?" He painfully asked. "All the males; including the male children." The centennial said. Taylor gasped. She felt her legs start to shake and eventually they buckled. Taylor waited to hit the ground, but it never came. She was suddenly scooped up into a pair of strong muscular arms.

Taylor looked up puzzled into the face of Andrew. He reluctantly set her back on her feet, but still kept hold on her, not wanting her to fall. Taylor was glad for this, she wasn't even sure she trusted her body yet. Taylor watched as her father greeted Andrew with a nod and then returned his attention back to the pack. Taylor lowered her head and let tears fall, she knew since the males of her aunts pack had been killed, that meant her baby nephews as well. She looked up and found Andrew staring at her. He touched her cheek and gently wiped the tears away off her cheek before bending down and kissing her.

Suddenly everyone heard a savage like snarl from the door way. Oh crap! Taylor looked up to see Connor standing in the doorway, he looked like he was about to beat someone senseless. It was then that Taylor realized that he had probably seen the kiss. She looked down to realize that she was still in Andrew's arms. Gently, she removed Andrew's arms from around her and hugged herself. Everyone watched on as Andrew and Connor growled at each other, it looked like they were speaking a different language to each other when they were trying to assert claim over her and trying to assert dominance. Taylor jumped backwards as she watched Andrew lunge forward and knock Connor out of the house.

Both males were in their wolf forms, their demons taking complete control. They were biting, scratching, and shoving each other roughly. Unfortunately for Taylor she was only picking up certain amounts of their conversation. They were growling and telling each other that she was theirs and that they were going to be with her, and she only loved them. Oh, it was getting infuriating. Taylor stepped down off the porch towards the two brawling wolves and then felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at her father. "Not, yet. Let them tear each other up for a few more minutes, and if they don't stop then, then you can step in." He said. Taylor sat back and watched as the two males made total fools of themselves. Taylor looked down at her wrist watch and waited for ten minutes to go by and then she hurled herself forward, allowing her demon to take control. She watched as both wolves threw themselves away from each other, as if they were the same side of a magnet. They were scratched, bitten, bloody, and fur was everywhere. SHE'S MINE! They both snarled at each other and then proceeded to lunge at each other once again.

THAT'S ENOUGH! Taylor snarled to them as she stepped forward. Both Andrew and Connor cowered away from her, and her voice soaked in Alpha command. Now you two, there are bigger problems than my relationship with you two. The humans are coming and they are wiping us out. I'm going to be more concerned with dealing with that problem, then finding a mate. She roared and watched as both males lie down and pin their ears. Nodding Taylor changed back into her human form, her clothes hanging off of her body in tatters. Sighing she brushed herself off and then looked to her father and mother who gave her an approving look.

"Alpha male and Luna female, I request permission to head to the Yukon pack home with a few select pack members. To investigate and bury the left bodies if there are any." Taylor said bowing slightly. Her father and mother looked at each other, a silent conversation taking place. Finally after a few moments of silence Taylor's parents looked at her. "Very well, go. But be safe take six others with you." Her father said. "I shall take Andrew and Connor. Centennial Owen, Warriors Aaron, and Betha, and Scout Clyde." Taylor said announcing the six she would take with her. "I'll be back in a week." She said and then transformed as did her companions. The seven of them took off into the woods towards the Yukon packs territory.