Chapter 3

Kayley's P

Kayley's P.O.V

Over the past week, I've  gained a few subscribers. Some of them were here for me and some of them were Daniel's supporter's. I don't really know why supporters are trying to put me with him, honestly. I'm 'ugly' as some of the girls say on twitter. They say something like "she's not even Daniels type.." & "She thinks she's all that because she's light skinned. Daniel doesn't even like mixed girls" and they're probably right. How, because I rarely  know anything about this kid. I don't want to be known as 'the girl fans tried to put with @danielskye'. But the main thing is, I don't want people to subscribe to my channel because of the word going around. I want people to subscribe for me. Its like I'm cheating my way to the top because of someone famous and I don't want people thinking that. I wanna show people that I don't need someone to get me to have 'attention' and support. I can work hard like any other person on the face of this earth.

On twitter, its not as big yet, but I'm worried that when it does, a lot of crazy shit is gonna go down. Obsessive girls gonna attack me, rumors are gonna spread, supporters are gonna stick up for you but at the same time stalk you to watch your every move, I just, I cant deal with that. I sigh and looked up at the sealing. "Is this what I got my self into? " I mumbled. I sat up pulled out my phone. Wow, more tweets. My lock screen was literally filled with twitter notifications. I slide one of them and put my finger print o my phone to unlock it. I started scrolling to see that.. "WHAT?" I screamed. What the heck. They were @'ing him all over my profile. Oh kill me now. This guy must think I've gotten them to do this, but I had no power over this at all. I sigh and clicked on his twitter. I look at his bio and was shocked. He lives in L.A. too? . This is more stressful. I need to just suck it up and deal with it because this is nothing like what I've dealt with at 'home'. And trust me, I'm never going back. Thinking about it just pisses me off. I cut my screen off and go towards the kitchen.

I'm hungry as hell and the girls left for a job interview at Starbucks. I went last week and honestly, training was hell. Some of the customers had over beyond attitudes. They just couldn't be patient at all. We have people at the drive thru all so. But you know, if you want to pay bills, you have to suck it up. Average people know that. I looked through the cabinets to only find nothing but junk. I mean I would love to eat it but I'm craving for some real food. Pizza really do sound good right now. I walk back to my room and throw on some clothes, nothing too special, and walk out. I closed the door and locked it. I go to the elevator a press down. Once I got out I pull out my phone as I was walking gown the side walk. "Hey siri?" I said. After my phone picked up what I said I asked what's the best pizza place close by. Before I could scroll down on my phone, I bumped into someone scaring the crap out of me. I looked up to see a girl with blonde hair glaring at me with Coffee on her extra tight white , now see through shirt exposing her boobs. My mouth flew wide open and I covered my mouth. "I'm so so so sor-" "Whatever you stupid bitch, I don't have time for your petty fake apologies." She pushed passed me walking away throwing her now empty Starbucks cup on the ground. Okay then..

I continued walking and I went back to my phone. There were a bunch of restaurants listed and I didn't know which one to click on. Why do L.A. have a bunch of pizza restaurants? Now what am I supposed to pick? When I was about to click on one I bumped into a hard chest and fell on my but, hard dropping my phone at the same time. "Ow! Fuck." I mumbled. "Oh crap, I'm so sorry are you alright?" the dude said. Gosh does this happen in Los Angeles all the damn time? I heard the man chuckle. "Yeah pretty much." he said Did I just say that out loud, gosh I'm such an embarrassment. "Yeah you did but I doubt your an embarrassment." he said making me look up. Right then and there my heart dropped. My mouth hung wide open while I was in shock. I snapped out of it and put my head back down. "Are you alright, you seem quite shock there." I shook my head "Um no, its nothing." I said still looking down. " Well, um it wouldn't be a problem if I help you up right?" He laughed. His laugh, its different, I like different. I blushed and finally took his hand pulling my self up. When I stood up, he was basically hovering me. I'm 5'6 and this dude looks as if he's 6'2 in real life. I looked up at him and he looked shocked. Why, I don't know why. " Your Kelsey right?" oh fuck now I remember why he looked at me like that.  I nodded and smiled a little. "Daniel, right?" I said kind of mocking him. He smirked at me and nodded. "Yeah. They were right, your beautiful." After he said that, I felt tingles in my stomach. I got nervous and tried to pull my self together.

"Um thank you. But I thought you didn't see those tweets honestly. And I was kind of hoping you didn't." He put his hands in his pockets and looked at me in my eyes. " You didn't see my tweet?" I gave him a confused look. When I was on his page earlier he didn't tweet yet. I shook my head. "Well its maybe because I don't follow you." He raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" I shrugged. "Well for starters, I don't quite know of you until all this started. And while fans was tweeting at you, I didn't want to follow you to make it seem like I was all apart of the fans trying to get you to talk to me. I jut didn't want to add anything else to the fire so they could talk about that too." "True. But um, now that we've met were going to be great friends." He smiled at me. Friends? After all this he wanted to be friends? I never expected that. " Well um sure"

"Anyways, before all this happened, where were you heading? Maybe I could tag along." he said. My heart dropped as I was getting nervous. I don't know why I was getting nervous so much. "Oh um, no you don't have to. I was just looking for a good pizza place to eat at." He smiled wide "I'm defiantly coming. I'm hungry as hell. After all I went through today, I think I deserve some food. And this could be a make up form me bumping into you. So its an apology lunch." He smirked. "Um.." I was about to hesitate when he gave me the puppy dog look. "Come on, you cant say no to this face. And plus I know what's good around town. Please?" I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Fine, I swear your something else." And I meant that because he is. " I know" he said and winked at me making me blush. "Now come on before someone recognize us." He said . He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers dragging me to where only god knows...

*****************************************************************

(Authors Note:) Welp, this was a long chapter. I know it sucks right now but itll get better through out the story. And plus, this is my first story. Vote and comment my loves!!

           +Lizzzy

***********************************************************************************************************

(A/N: I know my story sucks right about now but trust me, it'll get better for you guys. The story is just not getting started ;)